What's new

Hi from Toronto

Newbie here looking at ditching the Gillette cartridge & trying the safety razor road.
😊
Welcome here, you’ve definitely come to the right place to acquire lots of information, help and lots of opinions!!!! Don’t hesitate to ask.

Welcome! I’m from Toronto too. If you’re looking for a de razor walk into shoppers. They sell the Wilkinson razor. I have one and it’s pretty good for something you can find local!

Welcome! From out in Whitby myself. Rockwell R1s show up at Winners locally for in and around $12. Great little twist to open (TTO) to get you started.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Welcome from Ajax! Watch out for "saving money" once you discover all the joys of soaps, razors, and brushes that are out there!

Welcome! I’m from Toronto too. If you’re looking for a de razor walk into shoppers. They sell the Wilkinson razor. I have one and it’s pretty good for something you can find local!
Hi from another at the centre of the universe. Welcome.

If you do check out Shoppers, get yourself an Omega brush and some Proraso soap (white or green are both good). They are all good stuff, and won't break the bank. You'll be ready to dive into a proper shave!

Welcome. You'll be able to find some good products locally.

Shopper's carries Nivea shaving cream in tube and Proraso products. But for cheaper Proraso, try an Italian market like Festival, 649 College Street.

JM Fraser's shaving cream (good stuff, made in Canada) can be purchased at Toronto Barber & Beauty Supply (call to confirm availability). Seems they also have some Clubman and Omega products.

Welcome from a fellow Canuk in L.A. That's the Lappe Area, about 35km north of Thunder Bay in Northern Ontario.
Love visiting family in the GTA. Toronto is a fascinating city.

Welcome from Ottawa! Quite a wealth of knowledge here. I never knew that I’d become fascinated with shave soaps.... good luck and enjoy.

Top Bottom