What's new

Hello

"Just switched from disposable razors to DE razor about two weeks ago. I very much enjoy reading the posts. I'm learning a lot. I wish I had switched razors 35 years ago."

Similar thing here, although I've been DE shaving for about a year, maybe a year and and a half. Just come in in and enjoy the good vibe waves. This is a forum, the way forums are supposed to be...interesting, informative, and supportive.

Sincerely,
Mr. McBuzzBang

PS, Always run flat out and never lift.

Welcome i have a similar thing altho i switched in my teen years from DE shaving to carts i still dont know why almost 2 years now since i made it home again i should have never left in the first place

Welcome i have a similar thing altho i switched in my teen years from DE shaving to carts i still dont know why almost 2 years now since i made it home again i should have never left in the first place
Because you were probably hijacked by all the Madison Ave advertising hype. In my teen years cartridges weren’t born yet.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
The fine Gentlemen here on B&B will answer all your questions and help you in your new journey. Just ask, Sir.

And welcome aboard!

Welcome to the Madness!

What DE you rockin’?
After some investigation, it turned out to be an old Gillette open comb old type head. It was my wife's great grandfather's razor. It has bitten me a few times. I also just got a Progress. I tried that one the last two days on 4 setting.

Top Bottom