What's new

Gillette Winner from India

I picked up a Saloon Pack of 50+5. I'm on Shave 3 with my first Winner DE blade. Can someone tell me.. what is 'special' platinum? Would it be different then 'regular' platinum? The back of package said pack on 03/19. Made in India.
Gillette Winner DE Blades.jpg

I think "special platinum" is just advertising. However, I have been using Winner blades and I have almost used a full tuck. I'm getting 5-6 very smooth tug-free shaves from each blade. Like most de blades, they improve after the first shave. My fav blades are GSB, Nacet, Israeli Reds, and a few others. I enjoy the Winner blades enough to include them within my favs. The fact they are so cheap is a bonus. Try a tuck or two. You might be pleasantly surprised.
I bought from this seller:

Tha
I think "special platinum" is just advertising. However, I have been using Winner blades and I have almost used a full tuck. I'm getting 5-6 very smooth tug-free shaves from each blade. Like most de blades, they improve after the first shave. My fav blades are GSB, Nacet, Israeli Reds, and a few others. I enjoy the Winner blades enough to include them within my favs. The fact they are so cheap is a bonus. Try a tuck or two. You might be pleasantly surprised.
I bought from this seller:
thanks!!

41JaFv0BlBL._AC_SY200_.jpg

But Bruce Lee scoffs at this grinning nincompoop with his hitchhiking thumb extended!

Seriously, I want to try the blades from India that boldly declare "Swiss Quality" or "Swiss Steel".

I think "special platinum" is just advertising. However, I have been using Winner blades and I have almost used a full tuck. I'm getting 5-6 very smooth tug-free shaves from each blade. Like most de blades, they improve after the first shave.

My Gillette Winners take a few shaves to settle in then they are wonderfully smooth and efficient and of all the many blades I have tried they seem to work the best in my Old Type.

It's one of my favourite blades, which includes Permasharp, Nacet, 7 Black, Gillette Platinum.

Also the artwork is great.

Put a smiling pic of Gretzky on the tuck, sell them for 99 cents (Gretzky's # was 99) and call the tuck a puck. That ought to take over the Canadian market...

What would be the blade be called?

Gillette - 'Guy' or 'Buddy'?

(Sorry, I couldn't resist the South Park fan in me had to make the joke)

Top Bottom