What's new

Trumpers Limes AS

My bottle of Trumpers West Indian Limes is just about done, having completed two years work. I was looking to purchase a new one and nobody has one for sale. I just e-mailed Trumpers and they confirmed that they had discontinued the AS, concentrating instead on Cologne.

That's a shame as I really liked the AS, even if it didn't last that long.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a splash or AS to replace it?

Many thanks,

David

I have seen Trumper Skin Food in the Lime scent. It works well as a pre-shave and an aftershave. Kind of a milky gel, the skin goodies in it are top notch. Scent longevity is a bit weak, but most lime stuff is. Worth a look

Thanks - I don't want anything as powerful as a cologne, especially just after a shave.

Here are some suggestions: T&H West Indian Lime, Col. Conk Lime, Royall Lyme, and my favorite: Captain's Choice. The Captain's Choice also has some bay rum and clove scent to it but the others I mentioned are pure lime.

Here are some suggestions: T&H West Indian Lime, Col. Conk Lime, Royall Lyme, and my favorite: Captain's Choice. The Captain's Choice also has some bay rum and clove scent to it but the others I mentioned are pure lime.
Thanks very much for your suggestions. I'll look up Colonel Conk, not heard of that.

I have Captain's Choice limes balm so I should have realised that he'd have a splash.

Sent from my POT-LX1T using Tapatalk

Truefitt & Hill West Indian Limes has been discontinued, but you can find it at LaLa Daisy and Walmart for about $50, which is $25 off. It is a nice AS but, like all T&H products, overpriced.

Last edited:
This arrived today. Glad I got it for a discount. I first bought a bottle of this at their St. James location in London years ago. I like it a great deal but refused to pay retail for it. As I mentioned above, it has been discontinued.

Attachments

• F2AEAD52-485E-431D-AE6E-9E8F66463AA4.jpeg
    F2AEAD52-485E-431D-AE6E-9E8F66463AA4.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
Get the cologne. It honestly lasts just about as long (short) as the A/S, with no more projection. Great stuff, if only it lasted longer.

Top Bottom