What's new

Looking for specific scented soaps...

So I was wondering if someone can point me to soaps how sort of have this scent profiles:

- "Ice": What I mean by that is a scent that transports you to an outdoor hockey rink in the winter or maybe the Fjords in the winter time. Menthol welcome ;)

- "Ikea": Essentially freshly cut wood or the scent you get in places where you can buy furniture

I hope those descriptions make some sense to what I am looking for. Thanks in advance guys!

Yes ice menthol. Strong and cold on your face. I'd also try Indian flavour. Described as lemongrass and mint. Veering towards mint it has a nice tingling on your face.

I've only tried one Fitjar and can't remember the scent. However, they all seem similar. It was a soap, but didn't last long compared with most hard soaps . Meißner soaps seem to last as long as MDC!

somewhere between the ice rink and the fjords - Speick: stick & splash

somewhere between the fjords and the woody furniture - Captain's Choice: North (discontinued but you can still find it)

close to the woody furniture scent, maybe - Stirling: Ben Franklin, it's kinda like that old book/library smell.

Top Bottom