What's new

We have all kinds of scents for soaps...

...fruit, tobacco, leather, hay, floral, cognac, even bacon scented shaving soaps...but why no cheese scents? How about a nice Brie, or Cheddar...maybe a Norwegian Jarlsberg or possibly a Greek Feta! Maytag Blue? Think of the possibilities! Imagine whipping a nice Camembert scented shave soap into a lather and getting your shave on! What do you guys say?

This kind of talk needs to stop.
Freaks......
I blame B & B

us band 'o misfits became this way through a warped sense of OCD, Neurotic Behavior, Obssessive/Impulsive spending habits, and or sprees.

I believe we have sound grounds for litigation........nah that's why I love this place!!!!!

only here folks!!!!

camo

Before you know it vendors will be extolling the distinctive scent of limburger and onions.

I can just see it now . . . "imagine you're in a WWII bunker with nothing of distinction and class and behold!"

Chris

I blame B & B

us band 'o misfits became this way through a warped sense of OCD, Neurotic Behavior, Obssessive/Impulsive spending habits, and or sprees.

I believe we have sound grounds for litigation........nah that's why I love this place!!!!!

only here folks!!!!

camo
I agree but this is the internet so

I’m trying to bring sense to this place. Where is the call for decency? What about the new members? What about all the impressionable young shavers out there just learning their way? We need to set the example and rise above this depravity. This line of discussion can only lead to immoral and disgraceful acts unbecoming of any gentleman or gentlewoman.

I say nay. Nay to this abomination of ideas brought out of the distorted mind.
Save yourself.
Sniff some freaking sandalwood for Gilette sakes.

8pk-Spicy-Picante-Burritos.jpg

I love cheese. For example, I love epoisses and have even melted it. Mmmm (others may not appreciate the funk but they are objectively wrong and philistines). I also love fondue, the smell of garlic and onions cooking in a pot, etc. I just don't think I want that smell on my face (or even my breath, tbh). But, I love the humorous and fun-loving nature of this post.

I was thinking more along the lines of vanilla pudding or oatmeal cookies. Maybe hot chocolate.

Drunken Goat by Mickey Lee Soapworks had a wonderful chocolate oatmeal scent. Their Cocoa Maya was even better. I miss them.

I don't have a good vanilla recommendation.

For chocolate, Oleo Soapworks has a variety of options (Seibo smelled pretty good as I recall).

No cheese.
But recently i saw a post here about a soap with Irisch Coffee scent, it was from Caties Bubbles? That would be nice.
Have you been drinkin' sir? No officer, I just had a shave
;):cool:

Top Bottom