What's new

New production or counterfeit Wizamet super iridium blades

I had success with thebay $60 for 250blades, bit was a $50 price when I bought. The Oregon based guy.

milogciachez our member here, they say is a great guy to deal with, about the same price.( I think that's the correct guy.)

So to beat a dead horse, I just ordered some of these before the price gets out of hand since they're really one of my favorites.

Did they come wrapped in single paper with wax daubs? The single one I have from five or so years ago is wrapped in two layers, one with the logo like the box, and a second paper with no wax...

I just worry I bought counterfeits.

So to beat a dead horse, I just ordered some of these before the price gets out of hand since they're really one of my favorites.

Did they come wrapped in single paper with wax daubs? The single one I have from five or so years ago is wrapped in two layers, one with the logo like the box, and a second paper with no wax...

I just worry I bought counterfeits.

From the knowledge I have basis in years of selling Wizamet Iridium Super blades they come wrapped in single paper with wax daubs from 2015 or so.

So is it unlikely these are counterfeit?

1575684619430.png

1575684636690.png

1575684653801.png

1575684669738.png

1575684688118.png

Hi guys. Not posted for quite a while. I recently bought some Wizamet blades on ebay and wondered if these may be fake as the razor pack barcode does not match the box barcode. Any help will be appreciated

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200130_143844_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20200130_143844_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20200130_143813_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20200130_143813_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
    808.1 KB · Views: 56
  • Screenshot_20200130_143755_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20200130_143755_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
    563.3 KB · Views: 56
The bar codes shouldn't match up as the qty is part of the code itself. You have a different code for 5/pk, 10/pk, 100/pk, and I believe they have a 250/pk as well...
Thanx for the swift reply. I am considering buying some more to get stocked up. So I didn't want to waste my cash on 250 more in case these were fake

Plus I saw the Arabic writing and no Zyletek on the blade box. But I guess these must just be an import of the genuine ones

Plus I saw the Arabic writing and no Zyletek on the blade box. But I guess these must just be an import of the genuine ones

I got your message from another link, you mentioned that you bought from the eBay seller"Parfum-Luxe" was great.
Now you are asking whether it is fake or original??

I got your message from another link, you mentioned that you bought from the eBay seller"Parfum-Luxe" was great.
Now you are asking whether it is fake or original??

The blades from Parfum luxe were perfect. I bought some from a Moroccan seller who sent me older blades which were either fake or were not machined well and were impossible to shave with. The Moroccan seller refunded me fully so the matter was dealt with. Regards Rich

The blades from Parfum luxe were perfect. I bought some from a Moroccan seller who sent me older blades which were either fake or were not machined well and were impossible to shave with. The Moroccan seller refunded me fully so the matter was dealt with. Regards Rich

You mean the eBay seller "dromashop"? or "Parfum luxe", as I know the Parfum luxe is from French. I mean your attached photos are from the Parfum luxe, last year you said it was great and now you are asking is it fake. Sorry for my poor English and understanding.

My concern is you say the seller Parfum-luxe's Wizamet is good but the attached photos you are asking fake or not is from the Parfum-luxe.

Last edited:
You mean the eBay seller "dromashop"? or "Parfum luxe", as I know the Parfum luxe is from French. I mean your attached photos are from the Parfum luxe, last year you said it was great and now you are asking is it fake. Sorry for my poor English and understanding.
The purchase from Parfum Luxe from France with the Arabic writing on were perfect. The purchase from Dromashop from Morocco were faulty and the blades were impossible to shave with. The faulty blades were made in Warsaw and not Australia. Dromashop refunded me. I hope you understand now. Kind regards Rich

Last edited:
None of these blades are made in Australia,, the blades are made in Russia,
You're correct. I meant the addresses on the boxes. The decent blades everyone got had an Australian address on the box and the the faulty box I received had a Warawa address on

Top Bottom