What's new

Info about this Razor??

All I know is that it is a Schick. Any information would be appreciated. These are the pics the person sent me. Travel razor?? Blades? Time period? Is it missing anything? Would this be a milder razor? Thanks

20191210_143706_resized.jpg

20191210_143804_resized.jpg

20190601_073059.jpg

20191210_143728_resized.jpg

Attachments

• 20191210_143743_resized.jpg
    20191210_143743_resized.jpg
    684.3 KB · Views: 11
You have a Schick magazine repeating razor specifically one termed a C3 as per the Allan Appleby designations that collectors tend to use to identify the various models. That you also have the magazine you should be able to use the repeater to load blades in it though you can just as easily manually load the blade.

Flintstone65

Imagining solutions for imaginary problems
You have a Schick magazine repeating razor specifically one termed a C3 as per the Allan Appleby designations that collectors tend to use to identify the various models. That you also have the magazine you should be able to use the repeater to load blades in it though you can just as easily manually load the blade.

+1 -- Yep!!! I would also emphasize that these can be very easily loaded manually -- take an ejected injector blade, grip it carefully with a pair of needle nose pliers, line it up and insert it into the head. Have you shaved with a Schick injector razor before, or is this your first? Oh, and check Youtube if you want to see folks disassemble, reassemble and otherwise load them the "old fashioned" way.

Don't have yet. Pics sent from local seller through different site. I'll probably try to buy if they aren't wanting a lot of money for it.

Thanks for the info.

I liked the razor, but it looks like it won't happen. His response to my offer makes me think he was expecting a lot more. Oh well.

Top Bottom