What's new

Join me in a "Birthday Shave" PIF (Now PIFier)

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Now that is just cruel!!
1575601657094.gif

This is great, I'll join you on the 16th with a Slim. Now all I have to do is remember. I've put it in my phone. Now I have to remember where my phone is!

I don't own a slim, but will be thinking of you on the 16th during my daily shave. Voskhods are great blades, the winner will enjoy them.

Many thanks. I'm in. I will be shaving with my 1962 H-1 Slim on 12-16-2019 and will post my gear on that day. Have a happy one.

Not in, as I never got along with the Voskhods. If my Slim were the right qtr/year, I'd join. Love the Christmas Eve soap and need more. Lol.

Still, I will be happy to join you for a birthday Slim shave. Mine will be at the ready.

Just in case I don't remember to post it later, Happy Birthday! [emoji846]

Happy early birthday! Today is my birthday, and I had a nice shave with my birth year/quarter Super 84.

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
I've been trying to give my Slim to my son since June 21st, and he hasn't touched it, so I'm pretty sure I can appropriate it from him on the 16th. It is a J3.
I'll set it on #3 for the 1st pass and finish up with my M4 tech and have a Daily Double!
Happy Birthday John!

I’m in with my J1. It just got back from college, along with my youngest. And I’ll let an Omega boar jump the queue as well. I might have an Oatmeal Stout, but I’ll toast with it, not shave with it.

Top Bottom