What's new

Fantastic shave this morning!

This morning, I had an incredible BBS shave! No nicks, cuts, or irritation. The ingredients:

Razor: Van der Hagen
Blade: Feather--1st use of this blade in ages
Brush: Omega 11126
Soap: Van der Hagen
Prep: Pear Glycerin soap
Passes: 2
A/S: Pinaud Clubman

Hope tomorrow's shave is just as good.

With rainstorm(s) approaching Wylie, Texas, I hope to harvest a gallon of rain water. Rain water appears to yield a much creamier lather.

This morning, I had an incredible BBS shave! No nicks, cuts, or irritation. The ingredients:

With rainstorm(s) approaching Wylie, Texas, I hope to harvest a gallon of rain water. Rain water appears to yield a much creamier lather.
Which Van Der Hagen do you have? I’m getting a Chrome 85mm tto. Excited to try it out. I heard it’s a rebranded Weishi. CVS has the “Blade” razor now, and it’s a Baili, so I’ll be trying that out too.

Congratulations BobbyB! It is great when the stars align and and a great shave ensues.

Great post, Sir BobbyB!!

Would like to have you post frequently in Shave of The Day, SOTD!!

Which Van Der Hagen do you have? I’m getting a Chrome 85mm tto. Excited to try it out. I heard it’s a rebranded Weishi. CVS has the “Blade” razor now, and it’s a Baili, so I’ll be trying that out too.
The basic Van der Hagen razor.

This morning, I had an incredible BBS shave! No nicks, cuts, or irritation.

Soft water creates great lather as you have found.

Congratulations! Plus, Clubman is a great way to finish!! :a14: :a14:

Top Bottom