What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Carter Hall in a cob. IMO, As good a combo as most anything else in my collection.
proxy.php

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
First smoke of this blend. While the tin note is what I would describe as a Latakia bomb, the smoke was pleasantly tame in this regard. I had more than a few re-lights. Perhaps the tobacco was more moist than I gave it credit for.
84EDCE00-B690-463A-A36A-8FC968236B2F.jpeg

First smoke of this blend. While the tin note is what I would describe as a Latakia bomb, the smoke was pleasantly tame in this regard. I had more than a few re-lights. Perhaps the tobacco was more moist than I gave it credit for.
View attachment 1032346
That was my general experience with Nightcap as well. Lots of latakia to the nose, but the smoke is mellow and smooth, way better balanced. I'm not sure they put "Original Recipe" enough times on the tin art, though. lol

Old dark fired in an unknown apple bent.
70,s in cent florida. Great night for a smoke

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Kendal Plug in a clay pipe. This is my first clay stem pipe. Not sure how well I like it. It smokes great but the stem sticks to your lips and you can’t clench it.
proxy.php

Kendal Plug in a clay pipe. This is my first clay stem pipe. Not sure how well I like it. It smokes great but the stem sticks to your lips and you can’t clench it.
proxy.php
An old trick is to wrap the mouthpiece with a bit of rope. That way you vcan even clench it between your teeth.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
proxy.php

Hey Mike do a google on clay pipes and lip cancer. Back in the early 1900’s several studies linked the loss of skin to the pipe as a contributing factor. Although it probably takes 20 years of exposure maybe.

Next time we get together I’ll bring some 30 year old Royal Yacht. Game changer.
This is a factual statement.

I think right after I smoked the stuff you brought to Vegas (5 years ago already - jeez!) I bought five more tins and buried them in the chest.

Top Bottom