What's new

Gillette to release NEW DE razor for the holidays

I don't know how often AMAZON send out messages like those, but the only time I ever received one.....I got another, then another, and another....and another....several of them, I think there was even a time I got two in the same day. I would always click to accept the delay.

Long story short, the only time I ever received those e-mails - AMAZON eventually ended up cancelling my order.
This is exactly what happened to me with some wood preservative.
No message from Amazon yet for me, but we will see.

I ordered mine on Oct. 18th. and have also now received the "Now you just hang on there Bub we'll send it when we're good and ready" email. We'll see what the future holds....

I just got an email with an updated delivery estimate. I ordered on October 16th now should be here November 20th.

I would be curious if those who are receiving these notices how many are Stateside? If and when I get the notice the first thing I'll do is contact Amazon and Gillette and find out how, why, and who messed up. Just to see if either would take any responsibility and exactly how it got turned into a cluster...

I got no delay notification and I am from Canada.
I hope this is not some market research thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just got an email from Amazon saying the delivery date is now November 20 like Ftrez.

Have a Great One!

I just received an order update from amazon. Mine will be shipped after Nov 25

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ordered October 18. Got the email saying release date changed. Now that they have scooped up Amazon customer data on who is interested in buying these things, I hope they follow through and get them delivered.
1572925142146.png

Well, now maybe Ali Express can send them faster, more so with their Nov 11th sale....bet you same quality...., 1/2 price and same delivery time.....:scared:🧐

My order was placed on October 23, 2019.
I just got an email for delivery November 21-25, 2019

The razor has a fake status as we speak... no one seen it, P&G know nothing about...
Even Mantic's one is fake - no videos, no reviews, NOTHING

Here is the issue....

Ring

Mühle - Hello

Gillette - This is Gillette, we would like to order 5 thousand R89 top caps and baseplates please.

Mühle - What???

Gillette - 5 thousand, please.

Mühle - This is Gillette???

Gillette - Yes, Gillette.

Mühle - Who is this really?

Gillette - Gillette, really.

Mühle - Seriously???

I also received the email. I'm not going to cancel my order because it's still a good deal for the razor + case.

Top Bottom