What's new

Orange/citrus scented shave soap

A great pure orange scented soap is RazoRock's What The Puck? soap in the "Orange Sunrise" scent. Really nice, triple milled soap that lathers quickly, shaves great, and smells wonderful. Dirt cheap, too.

Orange/citrus is my favorite soap scent profile. I like a lot of those previously mentioned. For straightforward, close-to-actual-fruit scents, Grooming Dept Valencia and Mike's Lime are great. GD is a slightly better performer for me and nearly double the cost of Mike's.

More complex scents are Declaration Grooming Trismegistus, Grooming Dept Citric and Frankenlime, CRSW Jardin d'Orange and Mike's Orange/Cedar/Black Pepper.

I would recommend The Holy Black's Tangerine Creeper and Red Ruby Creeper but sadly, their Secret Stash soaps are released only once or twice a year at most and even then, they sell out in literally minutes.

With that aside, I think you should try MdC Agrumes.

For a different take on Orange you could Fine L’Orange Noir which is his interpretation of Hermès Terre de Hermès . It’s more of a fall scent to my nose . Not a summery scent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom