What's new

Are there any variants of Brut sold these days, or do they just have the original scent?

All I see in my area is the original, which I do love.
But I recall there were different versions of the product years ago - ice, musk, sport, etc.
Surprised that they are not going the route of Old Spice with dozens of different variations. But maybe that's a good thing.

i've only come across these Brut aftershaves in glass bottles at one small local store. I don't think they're normally sold in the US. In order of the pic left to right they're - Musk, Original, Oceans, and Attraction... Thru some googling i found they can all probably be bought online once you know their names. There's even another one in Europe called Sport Style....

proxy.php

Last edited:
i've only come across these Brut aftershaves in glass bottles at one small local store. I don't think they're normally sold in the US. In order of the pic left to right they're - Musk, Original, Oceans, and Attraction... Thru some googling i found they can all probably be bought online once you know their names. There's even another one in Europe called Sport Style....

proxy.php
I have a few of these i bought in the UK. I also bought another bottle of Oceans in Spain last month. I really like the oceans.

I have the Oceans, Alaska and Musk.
I need to buy the sport style and Atraction Total.

The glass bottles are cool too.

No, not thinking of Aqua Velva (which, by the way, I love). There definitely have been some variants of Brut sold in North America in the past. I think there was something in the 1990s along the lines of "Ice Sport" or "Actif" or something like that.

I have a few of these i bought in the UK. I also bought another bottle of Oceans in Spain last month. I really like the oceans.
I like Oceans too. To me, it dries down to a nice dirty earthy vetiver Creed type smell. I pair it with Proraso Cypress & Vetiver cologne, which also has the same dirty earthy Creed type of smell....(all 3 scents of the Proraso single blade creams and balms are pretty awesome as well - Cypress & Vetiver, Wood & Spice, Azur Lime)

Oh, and i just remembered, once i found a few bars of blue colored glycerin Brut bath soap called Brut Revolution. They have a really nice smell, i bought up the last 6 in the store and never saw them again. I searched online and there's also Brut Revolution cologne available, but i haven't tried a bottle yet.

Last edited:
I like Oceans too. To me, it dries down to a nice dirty earthy vetiver Creed type smell. I pair it with Proraso Cypress & Vetiver cologne, which also has the same dirty earthy Creed type of smell....(all 3 scents of the Proraso single blade creams and balms are pretty awesome as well - Cypress & Vetiver, Wood & Spice, Azur Lime)

Oh, and i just remembered, once i found a few bars of blue colored glycerin Brut bath soap called Brut Revolution. They have a really nice smell, i bought up the last 6 in the store and never saw them again. I searched online and there's also Brut Revolution cologne available, but i haven't tried a bottle yet.

I have to try the proraso single blade scents. Thanks for the info

I bought a 3 pack at Big Lots for pretty cheap somewhere around $5 or so that has Classic Brut Reserve, Burt Black, and Brut Blue. Both Black and Blue have aquatic cologne type scents similar to laundry sheets and come in a glass spray bottle.

Top Bottom