What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

full

Sun Bear in my Peterson bulldog.

Trying a couple of things: cut the flake into a cube cut and the "breathe method" for puffing. Working out very well today.
proxy.php

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Thank you, I'll be sure to look there.
I deal with the almost exclusively now. They always stamp the name of the person who packed your shipment on the invoice. After some disastrous packaging issues from another site, I like the fact that they do that. It tells me that there is accountability. People who do that will make up for any occasional error that may occur.

I deal with the almost exclusively now. They always stamp the name of the person who packed your shipment on the invoice. After some disastrous packaging issues from another site, I like the fact that they do that. It tells me that there is accountability. People who do that will make up for any occasional error that may occur.

Yes, I love the accountability there. I just resolved a packing issue at another site this morning myself. They resolved the issue, but now the blend is out of stock.
The problem with SP is browsing thier site always challenges my willpower!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Yes, I love the accountability there. I just resolved a packing issue at another site this morning myself. They resolved the issue, but now the blend is out of stock.
Well, that can’t be helped. :)

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member

You can always skip lunch for a month!

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
CFADB1F7-ABB0-41C5-A3DF-E4E92831DC24.jpeg
C14327A7-A7B9-48A3-A6EB-D538C3C375EC.jpeg
1077A4D3-68B1-4218-81E3-959295E966E8.jpeg
DD36753E-52E6-437A-A76F-6BB7A4D70EF4.jpeg

I recently acquired an unsmoked estate Savinelli 320 from Smokingpipes. Odd thing is it is only marked with the Savinelli shield and ITALY on the bottom of the pipe, but nowhere does it have “Savinelli” or “320 KS” or any other model designation on the shank. I wondered if it was a factory second, but I can see no flaws in it. It has a 9 mm balsa filter. Today is its inaugural smoke with Peterson "Sherlock Holmes".

Last edited:
View attachment 1017902 View attachment 1017903 View attachment 1017904 View attachment 1017905

I recently acquired an unsmoked estate Savinelli 320 from Smokingpipes. Odd thing is it is only marked with the Savinelli shield and ITALY on the bottom of the pipe, but nowhere does it have “Savinelli” or “320 KS” or any other model designation on the shank. I wondered if it was a factory second, but I can see no flaws in it. It has a 9 mm balsa filter. Today is its inaugural smoke with Peterson "Sherlock Holmes".
Huh... I wonder if it's just that vintage of an estate, and at the time it was produced, Sav wasn't stamping that stuff onto the pipes yet?

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
View attachment 1017902 View attachment 1017903 View attachment 1017904 View attachment 1017905

It's a Savinelli Series III that has been finished. I've seen quite a few on eBay over the years. I noticed it a few days ago when the waiting pictures were posted, but it still should be a great pipe, so I didn't want to say something and make you feel any different about it.

Top Bottom