What's new

Shave Nation Lather Bowl

The Pereira bowl is $36 but this one looks nicer. SV sells their wooden bowl for $75 and people buy it simply because how it looks. $80 for soap, $2500 for a razor, now that's crazy.

It's good to see some other bowl out that don't break, so I suppose competition is good. Kind of pricey, I think.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
It's close in design to the pricy AoS bowl.

There is a perception - among some - paying more is getting more.

However. The $1 salsa bowl is very good, too.

AA

It's close in design to the pricy AoS bowl.

There is a perception - among some - paying more is getting more.

However. The $1 salsa bowl is very good, too.

AA
Yep I've used the salsa bowl a lot, they work good and you could probably do some job test with those. And then go wash it up with some dish soap and eat salsa, yep

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
I'm not sure I paid that for my Georgetown G12 scuttle. I use a plastic bowl from Target when I travel - about $3 and it fits nicely in my hand. Not spectacular, but it gets the job done.

It's hard to imagine a lot of people paying $50 for this bowl.

It is a nice looking bowl, I like the handle on the bottom but the price is out of line with the competition.
I would pay $30. for it, not $50.
Am I reading this correctly?
You'd Pay what !!! $30 would you like
To buy a bridge to go with it, I have
One in Brooklyn I could bundle with
That $30 bowl.

Am I reading this correctly?
You'd Pay what !!! $30 would you like
To buy a bridge to go with it, I have
One in Brooklyn I could bundle with
That $30 bowl.

The bowl is nicely done and it is unbreakable. It is very attractive and I like the handle on the bottom which no one else has. Although $30. is still a bit high, it is an exceptional looking bowl. I would pay the $30.
That's better than paying $30. for a puck of soap IMO.

Get serious
There's no way that, many in our
Community will view what you're
Doing as A valid comparison.

But it's cool! Those are the correct barbershop style bowls. Worth every gold bullion spent. And the girls giggling in the video are a strong selling point.

This is what a fifty dollar bowl should look like. . . . except it's only $28.

proxy.php

Top Bottom