What's new

Razor Identification

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-11 at 21.19.04(1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-09-11 at 21.19.04(2).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-09-11 at 21.19.04(3).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-09-11 at 21.19.04.jpeg
I receive this blades but have not clue as to what it is. I appreciate any help.
I do not know about prices.
Never been used.
Mouths unopened.

I can't help you identify them other than to state the obvious, that they are Solingens. That one with the rust may well be a write off by virtue of the location of the rust. You might be lucky and it might be on the surface only.

The ERN brand is very highly regarded. Others can offer your more information than I can, and can help you with honing and restoration.

Very nice looking ERN, good razor.
The Fitz Bracht is a Dovo from a particular point in time when Fitz owned Dovo. Razors from that Era are considered good quality as well
The Eikaso should be a very good razor as well. Mine is excellent. They are cutlers from a very long time ago and they are still in business today making good quality knives.

Prices of straight razors tend to be much more subjective than those of DEs. Assuming that none of them are shave ready, I'd be haggling to get them for around $30 each, and maybe half that for the razor with the rust. Others may disagree of course.

Love that ERN. I have a couple and love them. I have never seen an ERN taban but will now be looking for one to buy.

Top Bottom