What's new

FINISHED! 2019 B&B LE Pipes

Love the blast on my #14. Pipe was larger than I expected (a good thing) and perfectly balanced. Hope to break it in soon..

IMG_3923[1].JPG

Loving mine so far. This being my first canted pipe there was a tiny learning curve for me. I would tip the pipe upwards slightly to tamp the ash down and when I placed my mouth back on it to puff I would be greeted with disgusting tobacco juice, lol.

After doing this to myself a couple of times, I have finally learned to turn the pipe around in my hand and tamp so that doesn't happen.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
I am calling the official HERF smoke for this weekend. Either Saturday or Sunday as your schedule allows. Enjoy fellas, and thanks for the support.

USPS says mine will arrive tomorrow! Unfortunately, I'll be sleeping when it actually gets here, but will get in the inaugural bowl during the overnight shift.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
USPS says mine will arrive tomorrow! Unfortunately, I'll be sleeping when it actually gets here, but will get in the inaugural bowl during the overnight shift.

I haven’t had a chance to smoke mine either so I’ll join you tomorrow.

I haven’t had a chance to smoke mine either so I’ll join you tomorrow.
Sounds like a plan. I know what is supposed to be on my plate at work tonight will easily let me have a bowl and enjoy it while working, so hopefully nothing throws a wrench in my work schedule.

I've put three bowls through mine thus far and it smokes very well. It is my first Morta pipe and what I've noticed is there has been no "break-in" taste or smell like a briar pipe, it's just tobacco goodness from the get go. I'm having to get used to the canted chamber and lighting it "blind", but that is a skill worthy of learning. I'm excited for this pipe to be a regular part of the rotation. Thanks again Mike and Dustin!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I've put three bowls through mine thus far and it smokes very well. It is my first Morta pipe and what I've noticed is there has been no "break-in" taste or smell like a briar pipe, it's just tobacco goodness from the get go. I'm having to get used to the canted chamber and lighting it "blind", but that is a skill worthy of learning. I'm excited for this pipe to be a regular part of the rotation. Thanks again Mike and Dustin!
A pipe lighter with a directed flame works a lot better than Bics in this instance.

I am calling the official HERF smoke for this weekend. Either Saturday or Sunday as your schedule allows. Enjoy fellas, and thanks for the support.
Mine should be here this week. So yeah, I am down for the herf. My household goods arrive tomorrow and in that shipment is my Pembroke! Mmmmm... @Hirsute Shuffle time!

Top Bottom