What's new

Paa scuttle or Moss?

Trying to decide between the PAA moonscape( good price don't like the color) or a Moss small scuttle (my favorite color but nearly 3x the price). I am tired of my crappy large mug I use , so ordered a Turkish bowl. I would like to add a scuttle, just asking opinions on your preference if you have both, or one.

I have a paa scuttle and really love it. It was a game changer. It is rather big.
But it will take a back seat next year as we are going on vacation to Maine. And a scuttle from GP will be a fantastic souvenir for me.

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
I have used neither, but I do use a Georgetown G12 every day I'm home.

We stay at the Harriseeket Inn every summer for our anniversary. One block up from Georgetown store and great food (do not miss the blueberry pie).

I can second the Georgetown Pottery seconds. I've had one for 5+ years and it's been great. It is the only scuttle I've ever used though. I started just using a coffee mug.

Have a PAA scuttle that gets everyday use. Really nice in the winter when you put hot water in it and you get to apply comfy, warm lather to your face.

Well I will look for into those as well, I found a gorgeous one on Etsy but it's from I think Netherlands it's below.with no description on how big it it.

Last edited:
I’ll also recommend the Georgetown seconds. I have had one for a number of years and I’m still not sure I’ve found the flaw. I use and enjoy it every day.

This is beautiful, but appears to shallow as well.b
il_fullxfull.1854622902_kqck.jpg

Top Bottom