What's new

Wessex Bridgade Campaign Dark Flake changed?

Like all of the tins Wessex is putting their stuff in. Square takes up less room in boxes too!

I did have a bowl of the new tin style in the other Brebbia pipe, and it wasn't quite as sweet as the previous smoke, it was still not quite the same tasting as the older tinned stuff.

Crap. This is really disheartening news.
Price, I call "backsies" on our trade where you got one of my last three old round tins!:sob:

But seriously, when you get around to cracking it, I'd be interested in hearing how that ~four-year-old tin compares to fresh stuff. I don't plan on opening one of mine for a while as I simply must finish at least some of the 20 or so half empty jars of other stuff before a open something new.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
So now that Wessex Dark Flake comes in a round tin again, what gives? I have some of the old tins, some of the new round tins, and just picked up 2 more of the new tins.

Being of unsound mind and somewhat sound body, I have never smoked either. Guess I crack the new tin when it arrives to see if I should keep cellaring the new stuff.

So now that Wessex Dark Flake comes in a round tin again, what gives? I have some of the old tins, some of the new round tins, and just picked up 2 more of the new tins.

Being of unsound mind and somewhat sound body, I have never smoked either. Guess I crack the new tin when it arrives to see if I should keep cellaring the new stuff.
No idea what is going on with the packaging then. I haven't cracked a tin of it in a while, but if you have had Patriot Flake, or Dunhill Dark Flake, and liked/loved either of those, you will invariably love the Wessex version as well.

No idea what is going on with the packaging then. I haven't cracked a tin of it in a while, but if you have had Patriot Flake, or Dunhill Dark Flake, and liked/loved either of those, you will invariably love the Wessex version as well.
I have yet to smoke any of those but cellar them anyways . I'll get to it eventually. Especially since I started smoking in the new to me car.

I have yet to smoke any of those but cellar them anyways . I'll get to it eventually. Especially since I started smoking in the new to me car.
I have close to 2 pounds cellared, Think I'll crack a tin next time I need to open up some things to add into the rotation.

Top Bottom