What's new

Antique road trip. (lots of pics)

We were going to head back home this morning but my wife wanted to stay another day. I'm glad we stayed because I found a few more.

Another ERN. Is this considered a 1720 or a crown and sword?
View attachment 1014438

W.R. Case and Son.
View attachment 1014440

Joseph Rodgers and Sons, Cutlers to His Majesty with a Spanish point.
View attachment 1014441

Frider Harder. It appears to be NOS or close to it.
View attachment 1014442

I also found another strop, a Dubl Duck cordovan shell in excellent condition.
View attachment 1014449
View attachment 1014451
View attachment 1014452

That dubl duck strop is my white whale strop. It's the one strop I want so bad.

OK but I am not accustom to driving on the wrong side of the road. ;) So put me in the driver's seat at your own peril.

I thought you would be used to driving on the wrong side of the road by now, and upside down. :001_302:

I don't know why you want to torture us with your razor gluttony. You did find some magnificent razors. I love the Joseph Elliot and the pair of Joseph Rogers (and all the others). Congratulations.

Please forgive me, I guess I just lost my head. :a17:

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Very nice again. Maybe I should get into Straights, that is about all the second hand shops seem to have in my part of Australia.

That dubl duck strop is my white whale strop. It's the one strop I want so bad.
Very nice again. Maybe I should get into Straights, that is about all the second hand shops seem to have in my part of Australia.

You should, I pushed them out of the way to get to the DEs for about 3 years. I finally gave in and bought one. Be warned though, they're just like Lay's potato chips, you can't have just one. :a29:

Top Bottom