What's new

Mild scented aftershave splash

I’m looking for an aftershave splash that has little to no scent or even better, an aftershave with a scent that I enjoy that is gone shortly after application. I do not like smelling strongly of aftershave or having too long a linger. Must be alcohol based.

I am currently using Fine Snake Bite aftershave due to the lack of scent. Most aftershave splashes I’ve tried have too strong a scent or I just don’t like them. I have used numerous. I have yet to find a scented aftershave splash I like but there are several on the market that offer a better ingredients list than Fine’s snake bite (a&e, b&m, etc.) so I am getting back into looking for something better. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Lucky Tiger Face Tonic. Fleeting orange scent with excellent skin care properties. I think it's just what you're looking for

How about diluting them with generic witch hazel?
Maybe a bit stronger ratio than 1:7 to preserve the kick, if that's what you're looking for.
Or, how about diluting AS with rubbing alcohol?

Stirling Unscented and Chiseled Face Natural are unscented splashes with great face feel. CF has a touch of menthol. You might want to look at citrus-scented splashes (Stirling has several) as their scents are short lived. I recommend getting samples if possible so that you can see whether specific splashes work for you before committing to a full bottle.

Without trying to be repetitive, most Bay Rums and Lime splashes are very fleeting.

Superior 70 BR is very nice - clean, straightforward, and lasts maybe half an hour. Plus it's inexpensive.

I don't use them anymore but I seem to recall Myrsol being light at least the ones I used in Metisol and Aqua Balsamica they were kind of medicinal smelling. Nice bottles maybe a little more expensive depending on where you are. They seemed to be quite popular for a time now maybe not so much.

Stirling Unscented and Chiseled Face Natural are unscented splashes with great face feel. CF has a touch of menthol. You might want to look at citrus-scented splashes (Stirling has several) as their scents are short lived. I recommend getting samples if possible so that you can see whether specific splashes work for you before committing to a full bottle.
this for sure

I don't use them anymore but I seem to recall Myrsol being light at least the ones I used in Metisol and Aqua Balsamica they were kind of medicinal smelling. Nice bottles maybe a little more expensive depending on where you are. They seemed to be quite popular for a time now maybe not so much.
I love Myrsol. The problem (for me at least) is that it's now impossible to get at a reasonable price in the U.S.

I suggest:
Speick- a great aftershave with a fleeting scent
I love Aqua Velva Ice Blue and the scent disappears quickly on my skin.

Top Bottom