Will you be ordering a SS Karve?

• Yes

• No

• Later when the price drops

• I’m so torn...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Me too! Woot!

proxy.php

What you get? I got a 3.25” handle with the open comb F plate.

And why did you get it? As much as I love my brass razor, I hate how fast it becomes tarnished with soap scum. The F plate open comb is a proven recipe in my case and I’m looking forward to the SS coming in. I have no idea what to do with my brass though? I guess it’ll look great as a prop.

I got the 3.25" handle and the SB C plate. Same as my brass Karve. I also tired of the tarnish.
Congrats, this is the exact one i bought. I received mine with serial number 2019-00003 which is pretty cool. A podium finish for a razor!
I've since added an OC/C and SB/D to a mates order which should be arriving shortly hopefully.

Spots 1-26 have been asked to pay according to Instagram.
Well I've said it before, but I'll say it again, why he only communicates on Instagram is beyond me. It must be a Canadian thing. Either way, thanks for the heads-up @Navitimer

But here's the more important thing to me at this stage - my name is now no longer on the waiting list!! WOOT! Now I wait for the shipping label. How long do you guys figure after paying on average, is it that you get your razor.

Well I've said it before, but I'll say it again, why he only communicates on Instagram is beyond me. It must be a Canadian thing. Either way, thanks for the heads-up @Navitimer

But here's the more important thing to me at this stage - my name is now no longer on the waiting list!! WOOT! Now I wait for the shipping label. How long do you guys figure after paying on average, is it that you get your razor.

I don’t have an IG account, either. However, in his defense, I did receive an email from Karve yesterday, indicating that wait list customers 1-25 had been invoiced. The email even listed those 25 names, which I found a little strange.

Last edited:

They do seem to prefer Instagram as their main communication channel, for some reason...
Not sure if it’s Chris or Jack’s choice, as the Karve Shaving Co PR person, who also has his personal Instagram account and he’s quite active there as well.
In their defence though, this time they also sent an email with the list of people from the waitlist who had been sent their invoices. I wasn’t on that list, but I received the email yesterday as I subscribed to their email newsletter a while ago, so I imagine it was sent to lots of people.

To answer your question....
I got an email with the shipping details the day after I paid, so there wasn’t a long wait there at all.
Hope you get the shipping notice email later on today or tomorrow...
And then it obviously depends on where you live, possible customs delays, etc, before the package actually arrives at your door.

Last edited:
To be fair I did have good email convo with Jack from Karve when I made a slight change to my order. Quick to respond to any questions -- I'm sure you will get your shipping notice soon.

Top Bottom