What's new

Ban the user above you!

Doc4 is banned because I lost my train of thought trying to follow the last 4 posts. And I couldn't pronounce that town in Wales for the life of me

Teppanyaki is hereby banned for flagrant disregard of the rules by repeatedly returning to this thread and posting after being lawfully and duly banned countless times since Oct. 31, 2013!
An incorrigible scofflaw!
Let Judgment issue.
Bailiff, call the hangman.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
countless times

rizirbii is banned for not bothering to count.

He is banned one time ... hah hah haa!!

proxy.php

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Me thinks the Veteran of the Great Irish (Spring), Moos Campaign
Gasmask.JPG
is banned because in "not bothering to count", he replied;

"Gentlemen", said the Count…as he entered…"will you return to the [smoking room]? You will find good cigars [in] the center table [humidor...hah hah haa!!]”.

proxy.php
"Irish Spring: the soap that makes one speak Gaelic and scribe limericks to confuse the masses". CBJ

Last edited:
Razorboi is banned again because I've never been sent to the gallows before.

The Count is banned because I remember the old Irish Spring commercials from decades ago ("Clean as a whistle!"). Now I feel old.

Razorboi is banned again because I've never been sent to the gallows before.
The Count is banned because I remember the old Irish Spring commercials from decades ago ("Clean as a whistle!"). Now I feel old.
It is the Judgment of Her Majesty's Court that Teppanyaki be banned for failing to file an appeal of his sentence with the proper appellate court of competent jurisdiction within the time period prescribed by law.
Moreover, as to count two, the petitioner, Teppanyaki, is hereby banned on a Writ of Certiorari for failing to possess the requisite locus standi to ban The Count of Merkur Cristo (hereinafter: The Count), for lack of in personam jurisdiction.
Therefore, this Court quashes Teppanyaki's extra-judicial ban of The Count and fully reinstates The Count with all rights and privileges attendant thereto.
Finally, this Court finds Teppenyaki in contempt for attempting to ban Razorboi, an esteemed officer of this Honorable Court, who has served Queen and Country with honour and distinction, and was no more than doing his duty to the Realm by exercising his lawful authority to sentence this odious scoundrel to a just and final Judgment, whereby he shall become answerable to his maker and his soul thereby redeemed.
Executioner, prepare the giant straight razor. Hanging's too good for this irredeemable miscreant!
Teppanyaki, you may order your final meal from Über Eats. Just keep to the 15 Quid limit, please.

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
It is the Judgment of Her Majesty's Court that Teppanyaki be banned for failing to file an appeal of his sentence with the proper appellate court of competent jurisdiction within the time period prescribed by law.
Moreover, as to count two, the petitioner, Teppanyaki, is hereby banned on a Writ of Certiorari for failing to possess the requisite locus standi to ban The Count of Merkur Cristo (hereinafter: The Count), for lack of in personam jurisdiction.
Therefore, this Court quashes Teppanyaki's extra-judicial ban of The Count and fully reinstates The Count with all rights and privileges attendant thereto.
Finally, this Court finds Teppenyaki in contempt for attempting to ban Razorboi, an esteemed officer of this Honorable Court, who has served Queen and Country with honour and distinction, and was no more than doing his duty to the Realm by exercising his lawful authority to sentence this odious scoundrel to a just and final Judgment, whereby he shall become answerable to his maker and his soul thereby redeemed.
Executioner, prepare the giant straight razor. Hanging's too good for this irredeemable miscreant!
Teppanyaki, you may order your final meal from Über Eats. Just keep to the 15 Quid limit, please.
Hear'e, Hear'e! By the power invested in me (B & B's Emperor of Emoji's
proxy.php
), I hereby 'un-ban' Razor Boyyyyyyyyyy for his strong and wily defense of my character and honor...thank you my good sir.
proxy.php

I also grant him a one-time 'ban-free' card.
Ban-Free Card.JPG

proxy.php
"Being banned is nothing but a dream of a glorious return". CBJ

Last edited:

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Rizirbii ... (puts black cap oh head)
proxy.php

I find you guilty of having published a long and annoying pile of drivel which, even in the Clownhouse, is very naughty. Therefore the judgment of this court is that you be taken from this place to another place and there hanged from the neck until banned.

Hotsauce Pepperhead Kiwi is banned for thinking that kangaroos skip.

The Count is banned because this is an emoji-free Republic. Liberte! Egalite! Emojifree!
proxy.php

Razorboi is banned because simply reading that made my head hurt, as well as making me look up the conversion between British pounds and "quid".

Cleanshaved, the Count, and Doc4 are banned because they posted before I could post a response.

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
'Are you cleanshaved today?' is banned: for all the right reasons...'roos' are cool, great musicians and the only Skippy I know is in a jar (we learned that in school).
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php
"Only in lessons learned can prepare you for a brighter future". CB

Last edited:

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Teppany-yak is
Banned - 1.jpg
for failing to include the 'Charge of the (Light), Squirrel Brigade' in his summary of battles waged by our furry friends because they are an "riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an
enigma" (Churchill).
proxy.php

squirrels-charging-png.925306
"Squirrels: they're so adventuresome". CBJ

Top Bottom