What's new

Post your pictures - ERN Razors

Janissaire

DSCN0788b.jpg
DSCN0787b.jpg

And just picked up this Ern 32 because how much I enjoy above posted SR. Can’t wait to clean blade up and give it a go.
171C9E69-6844-4FDC-913D-857004CA30BE.jpeg

Here's one I found recently. It was covered with dirt and rust, didn't even realize it was an ERN until I got home.

I've looked around but haven't seen one market this way. I believe it's an early one because it doesn't say "Made in Germany" and I don't think I've seen "Garantie" or "Wald B/ Solingen" stamped on the front. What about the "B/", anyone know about this?

20190630_142026.jpg

20190630_142035.jpg

I had a few minutes to clean it up today and was surprised when I found a logo on the back. Unfortunately, a lot of it is gone due to rust. Looking at what's left, I thought it was the common Eagle and Snake but looking at it closer, the wings look different than any I've seen. Anyone have a better picture of what this one should look like?

Screenshot_20190630-145303_Gallery.jpg

Here's one I found recently. It was covered with dirt and rust, didn't even realize it was an ERN until I got home.

I've looked around but haven't seen one market this way. I believe it's an early one because it doesn't say "Made in Germany" and I don't think I've seen "Garantie" or "Wald B/ Solingen" stamped on the front. What about the "B/", anyone know about this?

View attachment 995162
View attachment 995164

I had a few minutes to clean it up today and was surprised when I found a logo on the back. Unfortunately, a lot of it is gone due to rust. Looking at what's left, I thought it was the common Eagle and Snake but looking at it closer, the wings look different than any I've seen. Anyone have a better picture of what this one should look like?

View attachment 995172

Wald bei Solingen means Wald near Solingen.
Wald means Wood or Forest, but in this context Wald is a place name.
It is now part of Solingen.

In post #105

I posted an ERN 28 which is a little bit like yours.

Wald bei Solingen means Wald near Solingen.
Wald means Wood or Forest, but in this context Wald is a place name.
It is now part of Solingen.

In post #105

I posted an ERN 28 which is a little bit like yours.

Thanks for the reply, I've learned something. I wonder what time frame they used the B in their stamp?

I went back through this whole thread and saw your post, it is similar. Like most business that's been around for a long time, the logo has probably changed over the years.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
7-18-19.ATOR|ERN.Off-DCA.640JPG.JPG

A really really nice edge!

ERN | ATOR | Wald.backside.6-12-19.480JPG.JPG 8-8-19.ERN.Kit.WinnerEdge.640.JPG

All of the same razor.

View attachment 995162
View attachment 995164

View attachment 995172

I love this one. What an unusual ERN razor! I hope to hear more about it.

Last edited:
View attachment 1008531

A really really nice edge!

View attachment 1008533 View attachment 1008532

All of the same razor.

I love this one. What an unusual ERN razor! I hope to hear more about it.

Thanks, it's at the top of the pile to be cleaned up but it'll probably be awhile before I get to it. I've been working a lot lately, trying to get caught up. My wife and I are taking a vacation in a couple of weeks. I've actually been shaving with my Barbasol FH lately.

Nice ATOR by the way.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Thanks, it's at the top of the pile to be cleaned up but it'll probably be awhile before I get to it. I've been working a lot lately, trying to get caught up. My wife and I are taking a vacation in a couple of weeks. I've actually been shaving with my Barbasol FH lately.

Nice ATOR by the way.

Thanks.

Top Bottom