What's new

Where are these supermax blades?

proxy.php

I happen to like the supermax blades on the left. Especially the supermax stainless plus.
Do you know where I can find these blades anymore?
I would also want to know if these blades are sold under different packages and names.

Thanks a lot.

SuperMax Super Platinum are discontinued, I think. Platinum Plus and Super Stainless can be found on Ebay or Amazon. Not sure about the Stainless Plus.

SuperMax Super Platinum are discontinued, I think. Platinum Plus and Super Stainless can be found on Ebay or Amazon. Not sure about the Stainless Plus.
Thanks...
I could not locate them on eBay. I only found some but in a crazy price. I am talking about super stainless. Am I doing something wrong?

SuperMax seems to change branding quite a bit, and they are for the Indian market, only exported by individuals. Makes them hard to find. Try one of the other stainless blades they sell, might in fact be exactly the same blade in different packaging.

I have some Supermax Super Platinum Diamond Edge, and find them to be an excellent blade. They are available on eBay. They work well for me in my FB, Slim, and Black Beauty. I also have some Supermax Platinum Plus, which are a little harder to find. I bought them from a Canadian seller on eBay. I find the Platinum Plus not as sharp as the Diamond Edge, but very smooth.
Pm me your mailing address and I'll mail you 5 of each.

One of the brands I started with, was never impressed. If the above is true, I assume they've had to cut back production due to competition.

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
They arent the same blades and I dont believe them made by the same company. See the post below.

I just did some Googling and found this site as the pic in this post shows Super-Max Feltham UK and not India as I have on all my tucks.

I came up with this site Super-Max - About Us

Also in Google, its lists Super-Max UK as a manufacturer but on the website it shows North America, UK, UAE, India and South Africa.

super-max-manufacturer-png.825797

I'm wondering if Super-Max blades are made in different countries for different markets and this is the difference between them. Super-Max itself, being a distributor for each respective market.

The SuperMax Vidyut blades are made in India. The Super-Max Blue Diamond blades, as far as I know, are made in Feltham UK.

The Blue Diamond blades are very good and can be found at Connaught Shaving.

Super-Max Super Blue Diamond Platinum

Super-Max Super Blue Diamond TITANIUM

All of the SuperMax blades I have are clearly marked "Made in India" -- also clearly marked "Distributed by SuperMax Ltd., Feltham, UK".

Can't find the package of Titanium ones at the moment, but I'd bet they are made in India as well.

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
All of the SuperMax blades I have are clearly marked "Made in India" -- also clearly marked "Distributed by SuperMax Ltd., Feltham, UK".

Can't find the package of Titanium ones at the moment, but I'd bet they are made in India as well.

Mine say made in India, but nothing about Feltham UK.

IMG_1505.jpg IMG_1507.jpg IMG_1509.jpg IMG_1510.jpg IMG_1511.jpg

This is where it gets confusing because on the SuperMax website it lists the UK as a manufacturing location and Google lists Feltham UK as a Super-Max manufacturing location, not a distributor.

Either way I found the Blue Diamond Platinum and Titanium blades a match to Polsilver in my NEW SC but not in my Grande. The NEW SC has gap, the Grande doesnt.

I was lucky enough last year when I was able to find a box of 120 SuperMax Super Stainless at a local store for a good price and grabbed it. Also, I see that for the Super Stainless there are two packaging art versions : the green with the yellow stripes (which I have) and the blue one that says "Super Stainless" diagonally. It's a pity that the Super Platinums are no longer made. One of their best blades. From the ones I have the blade that comes closest to those now is the Blue Diamond Titanium. Blue Diamond Platinums are very sharp and pretty coarse-an aggressive blade.

Blue Diamond Titanium are made in
India.

I have the green ones available locally ($7 for 100) and have bough a 100 pack to hang them in the bathroom. I like them.
And how long ago was that?
Or Are they still available locally at
That price, sure would be nice if I
Could get my hands on some.

And how long ago was that?
Or Are they still available locally at
That price, sure would be nice if I
Could get my hands on some.

That was 2 months ago in R. Macedonia, Europe. BIC, Gillette Platinum and those Supermax SS are readily available in shops where I usually get my groceries.

Top Bottom