What's new

Does the wife like stubble?

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
I can't say she does just like Jeremiah Johnson. If you don't who he is you'll need to google the movie.

For kissing and such shes repelled...for watching me mowing the lawn or smoking a brisket shes turned on.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I can't say she does just like Jeremiah Johnson. If you don't who he is you'll need to google the movie.

For kissing and such shes repelled...for watching me mowing the lawn or smoking a brisket shes turned on.
I just love your kitty!! Anyhoo, my wife likes stubble on men in movies, but prefers me BBS.

Should I be worried?!?!

My wife likes the 2nd/3rd day stubble, a week is as far as I have pushed it, she told me I was a bit too far, so as long as I stay under the 3 day range I am good, although since the birth of my daughter is smooth every day, don't want to irritate those little sweet cheeks of her, I though I knew love at first sight with my wife, but I didn't have a beautiful daughter then, didn't know any better :001_wub:

My wife loves stubble and a hairy face. I was happy to comply by shaving weekly until I joined B&B a few years ago. Now I must shave every day. She supports my shaving hobby, but secretly I think she wishes I didn't shave as often. Even though I'm a daily shaver, I must keep a goatee to keep peace in the family. I've shaved it off twice during our 26 year marriage and her reaction was not good!

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
No wife or SO here. And I really have no idea what women want. Some have liked the beard, some have hated it. Some have liked stubble some have not. Clean shaven, 2 week beard. So I gave up and stopped caring and just do whatever I want with my facial hair.

No wife or SO here.....Hmmm....

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
No wife or SO here. And I really have no idea what women want. Some have liked the beard, some have hated it. Some have liked stubble some have not. Clean shaven, 2 week beard. So I gave up and stopped caring and just do whatever I want with my facial hair.

No wife or SO here.....Hmmm....
Be careful. When I stopped caring what women were looking for, one day I woke up married.

But at least the War Department is still my best friend, still has most of her teeth, and I still remember her name (most days.)

Top Bottom