What's new

Since dreaming is free..

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Assuming I had 6 bills burning a hole in my pocket. Piersel or Eltang?
B128D561-37DA-4572-BD6C-57F08E0EE3A2.jpeg
A475424D-3F3C-4B0B-BD97-08674FE5046F.jpeg

You can't go wrong. Personally, I'd go with the Scottie, just because it's unlike anything else in my rack, but both are winners.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Eltang makes his pipes in serial fashion, so most of them are copies of one another. Except for the high grades, but those go for serious dough. So, there's a lot of them out there and you have a good chance of scoring one on the used market (I've seen two rusticated Eltang pokers in smokingpipes estates over the past month). Scottie's pipes are all one-off (although many of them are similar designs). So, if the uniqueness of the piece appeals, then get a Scottie. But I do love my Eltang--fabulous smoker.

No wrong answer here. Personally, I would go for the Scottie, those pencil thin shafts are intriguing.

But...the Eltang is not too shabby!

Last edited:

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
In my dream I buy both. In reality I buy none. I have some weekend work coming up...so if anything, prolly the Scottie. Did you ever pick up a tin of Sansepolcro? If not there is a tin in my cellar with your name on it too. One of these days man...

In my dream I buy both. In reality I buy none. I have some weekend work coming up...so if anything, prolly the Scottie. Did you ever pick up a tin of Sansepolcro? If not there is a tin in my cellar with your name on it too. One of these days man...
Yes. Soon, dammit.

Top Bottom