What's new

The Brotherhood Of Mustachioed Badgers

Don't do it. She'll get used to it.
Unfortunately, this is a little dance we have done over the past 4 or 5 years. It handlebars for a while and then I get my trimming orders. It's okay, like when my daughters insisted on dyeing their hair wild colors. It grows out again.

I used to change my facial hair every year or so, but I had the full beard (as in my avatar) for maybe 4 years until this summer when I rediscovered DE shaving. I decided that I needed more face to shave. I trimmed it to a circle beard for a while. Now I'm down to just a mustache.

I'm in.

I'm in, with your permission :001_smile.
For the last 19 years I had a mustache and a round beard, shaved it only once when I was too happy about shaving with a straight and I wanted to test is shaving the entire face.
In the last year or so my mustache was thinner, like a pencil mustache.
Now I think about growing a handlebar, and last Friday I shaved all the mustache and beard to start from zero. Big mistake, daughter and wife had a good laugh and told me to never do that again.
It's coming back and it's here to stay :001_smile

I'm in, with your permission :001_smile.
For the last 19 years I had a mustache and a round beard, shaved it only once when I was too happy about shaving with a straight and I wanted to test is shaving the entire face.
In the last year or so my mustache was thinner, like a pencil mustache.
Now I think about growing a handlebar, and last Friday I shaved all the mustache and beard to start from zero. Big mistake, daughter and wife had a good laugh and told me to never do that again.
It's coming back and it's here to stay :001_smile

Welcome and your timing is perfect for MOVEMBER

Thanks!

The mustache is growing back, and even if is more like stubble now I already feel better when I look in the mirror.
I bought some wax and a comb online, looking forward to receive them and start training the mustache.

After 3 weeks my mustache is back :thumbup:
Wider than before, I didn't shaved the upper part. Now is the time when some whiskers are long enough to go down over the lip and enter to the mouth but not long enough to be trained to the sides. Well, I think a bit of patience will take care of that.
Hoping to grow a handlebar, will see how it goes (my mustache is not very dense), but I think that if I refrain from trimming it could get fuller.

Count me in as well please!

I've sported a tache for as long as I can remember - more than 40 years.
So long, infact, I'm not sure what my top lip looks like and SWMBO has never seen it! :001_rolle

I've watched shaving video's and wonder what it must be like to shave under my nose, looks painful, specially with a straight or shavette.

It only ever gets a trim when It starts to get annoying or when SWMBO tells me "it tickles" :001_tongu

Never had the urge to train it into handlebars but I watch F1 avidly and do admire Chase Carey's tache.

Hello Gentleman,

Looking to join this club (and League of Extraordinary Handlebar Moustaches in the future).
Been clean shaven for a good long while and looking to change things up.
Getting the expected resistance from SWMBO, but my kids love it so things are interesting on the home front.

Looking forward to the challenges of growing the mo' and the handlebar!

Attachments

• IMAG0767.jpg
    IMAG0767.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 19
I'm in. I've had a mustache since high school, and the goatee since few years after that.
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Good day gentlemen. I would like to join if you'll permit.
I have had a mustache since I was 12 years old..I hit 6 foot tall about that time as well. I have been married almost 40 years now. The one and only time I ever shaved my mustache, I walked into the living room and my 10 year old daughter exclaimed "you're not my daddy!"

Lately I've been toying with idea of shaving it off again (I cycle beards every winter) but I just can't do it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom