What's new

Best Sandalwood Aftershave?

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Got to check out a whiff of T&H Sandlewood yesterday and while it smelled good, I couldn't help notice how much it reminded me of Calvin Klein's 'Escape'.

Someone sent me some Honey Bee Garden's Sandalwood (google it for a vendor) - it is the Austrailian type of Sandalwood - sweeter than the middle eastern type. I love it and use it regularly in my rotation.

PrimeCipher,

I really like D.R Harris' Sandalwood - gorgeous :smile:

Have fun !

Best regards

Russ

Thanks for the input...just curious, does anyone else have this problem; now that I've switched to DE shaving I've already purchased way more aftershaves (and soaps) than I will probably ever use. Nevertheless, I still want more :(

I'm not sure if the remedy is to stop buying though, or simply shave more often? Quite a dilemma...

PrimeCipher,

At last count I have enough blades (DE & SE) to last me 14 years of continuous safety shaving, which is most amusing as I usually shave with a straight !

I think these blades will see me out !

I also have enough soaps and creams for 5 years :smile:

Acquisition Disorders - Resistance is futile !

Have fun !

Best regards

Russ

Harris reminds me of the smell of a telephone pole on a hot summer day---like it has a creosote note to it. Still, I like it.

Creosote is an interesting description. I always went with anise. Happily, that particular part of the scent is all up top on me and fades quickly.

I was surprised to see all the raves here for the TOBS Sandalwood. I tried their Sandalwood shaving cream and had to return it. To me it smelled like insect repellent. The company said it's their #1 selling aftershave scent so I figured the shaving cream must smell the same. Are they by any chance different scents?:confused1

Top Bottom