What's new

Glass bottle source for AS?

I'm looking for a source of glass bottles with the neck reducer to replace the plastic bottles that Clubman and Lucky Tiger (among many others) are sold in now.

I'm having no luck and my searches are only turning up essential oil bottles in 1-2 ounce size and hot sauce bottles. :001_huh:

I assume I'm not using the correct search terms so does anyone here know of a good supplier or the correct description I should be searching for?

TIA Allen

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I wonder how they got the name "Woozy bottle".
Me too. I bought some. They are good, and inexpensive. I wish the reducer fit inside, instead of outside, the bottle.

I decanted a bunch of old Avon.

Me too. I bought some. They are good, and inexpensive. I wish the reducer fit inside, instead of outside, the bottle.

I decanted a bunch of old Avon.
The reason they fit outside is for ease of removing the stopper for refilling purposes.

FarmerTan

The reason they fit outside is for ease of removing the stopper for refilling purposes.
Yeah, they are good for what they are, I'm just an ingrate, lol. I wish I had some glass bottles that had the reducers made of glass integrated into the bottle. Then I'd need a tiny funnel that I could complain about the price of.

Yeah, they are good for what they are, I'm just an ingrate, lol. I wish I had some glass bottles that had the reducers made of glass integrated into the bottle. Then I'd need a tiny funnel that I could complain about the price of.
upload_2019-8-4_11-52-51.png

see if you can get your hands on ADP ASB. iirc they have reducers as part of the bottle, very a bit pricey new, but maybe someone has an empty.

for much cheaper, the marvis mouth wash concentrate bottle is very cool. great shape and size and not only a built in reducer but an anti-spill? ledge. i’ve often thought it would be a great reused bottle once empty of mouthwash.

FarmerTan

see if you can get your hands on ADP ASB. iirc they have reducers as part of the bottle, very a bit pricey new, but maybe someone has an empty.

for much cheaper, the marvis mouth wash concentrate bottle is very cool. great shape and size and not only a built in reducer but an anti-spill? ledge. i’ve often thought it would be a great reused bottle once empty of mouthwash.
I will look into this!

How much is a bottle of Tabasco, roughly? I never use it much. I figure it might be worth buying and putting it in a Mason jar...
The small bottles of Tabasco run about $1.50 or two. I use a lot of Tabasco, so I purchase it by the gallon at the local restaurant supply. The way I obtain most of my small bottles is by begging for them at my local Denny’s. If you’re nice to the waitress she’ll usually grab you a few empties from the back.

FarmerTan

The small bottles of Tabasco run about $1.50 or two. I use a lot of Tabasco, so I purchase it by the gallon at the local restaurant supply. The way I obtain most of my small bottles is by begging for them at my local Denny’s. If you’re nice to the waitress she’ll usually grab you a few empties from the back.
Good to know!

Top Bottom