What's new

Soap Sample Passaround Box

Looking to dfoulk for what to do. I've had box#2 packed up for a little while now ready to be sent, so I haven't really been trying anything new to report on...

Guys please post updates, even if you don't have the time to take pics and all of that. Half the fun of this is following along and commenting. Box three will be heading out soon.

Will do! I also wanted to add that box #2 has a number of B&M Reserve samples in it. This is one of my favorite soap bases, but it takes a good deal of water to dial it in (so it's key not to overload your brush with product). Will from B&M provides a good tutorial here:

Thought I would pass this along if anyone is having problems getting a nice lather.

I'm next on the list for 2 boxes - this one that seems to be stalled out and a box of razors that's been stalled out since early May. Maybe it's me? :nono::a36:

I've sent a couple messages to the bearer of box 1 so hopefully we'll get a reply there and get this moving again.

Hey guys, Sorry I've been away for a little bit. Hoping I can add my name to the list since there are some numbers open.
This appears to be the current list,
Let me know if this is cool
Thanks

Current Status

1. A. Feitar - waiting on dfoulk for Box 3
2. ryinzana - In possession Box 2
3. jldallas - waiting on or in possession of Box 1
4. spolct
5. Montgomery115
6. catchacoolbreeze
7. CJB3
8. kooldecker
9. FloorPizza
10. mrlandpirate
11. boghopper
12. dezmil
13.Joshua223
14. Schinny
15. Psusocr
16. SailFast
17. Blaidth
24.Iloverootbeer
25. Suhrim21
26. back to dfoulk for refill.

Any response from this Dallas character
@dfoulk ? Seems like it’s a lost cause at this stage. Over a month since any news, even though it shows he was on the site July 30th.
Has box 3 been sent out, or has this guy brought the whole thing to a halt?

Top Bottom