What's new

Post a photo of you having a smoke...

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
Kramer’s Blend for Cary Grant in my MM Legend. Nice “cool” evening on the front porch in OK.

Attachments

• 84E4B482-504B-4824-8AD2-82FC62D00A8F.jpeg
    84E4B482-504B-4824-8AD2-82FC62D00A8F.jpeg
    660.4 KB · Views: 28
Wow it looks even better in the flesh, are you dedicating it to anything in particular? It'd make a good English pipe I reckon, but you're more of a VA Va/Per dude aren't you?
I am a Va and BaPer smoker mostly, and this bowl is about perfect for that...really (really) tall, and not too wide.

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Between the game and the pipe... I'm really enjoying the pipe. C&D Mountain Camp in a Peterson Summertime B10.

IMG_20190921_152637782.jpg

After having a bit of a chuckle I thought it was only fair to step up, excuse the lady bits in the background (but I won't apologise for my Elvis).

full

Old Dark Fired in my Lorenzo TV Pipe, very mellow.

Kilroy6644

So, will this be Harbaugh’s last year?
I don't think so, unless this season ends up like Rich Rod's first year. But unless things turn around really quick, I'm not sure our new OC will make it to the end of the season.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I don't think so, unless this season ends up like Rich Rod's first year. But unless things turn around really quick, I'm not sure our new OC will make it to the end of the season.
I don’t really watch much college, but as a sometimes OSU fan (don’t hate me) I took note that Michigan got spanked the last few weeks, and don’t care for Harbaugh, for some reason

Kilroy6644

I don’t really watch much college, but as a sometimes OSU fan (don’t hate me) I took note that Michigan got spanked the last few weeks, and don’t care for Harbaugh, for some reason
Michigan hasn't been playing well this season, but we won our first two games. This game was just humiliating, though.

Harbaugh is a polarizing guy. When he's coaching your team and getting results, you tend to like him.

Nothing wrong with being a Buckeye, sometimes or always, as long as the rivalry is good-natured. One of my internet friends lives near Columbus, and invited me to her college graduation party (not OSU). That's the only time we've ever met in person. It was a little nerve-racking being the only Wolverine in the heart of Buckeye country, but I had a great time. The next morning included a hungover football discussion, full of lots of mutual respect. It was great.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Michigan hasn't been playing well this season, but we won our first two games. This game was just humiliating, though.

Harbaugh is a polarizing guy. When he's coaching your team and getting results, you tend to like him.

Nothing wrong with being a Buckeye, sometimes or always, as long as the rivalry is good-natured. One of my internet friends lives near Columbus, and invited me to her college graduation party (not OSU). That's the only time we've ever met in person. It was a little nerve-racking being the only Wolverine in the heart of Buckeye country, but I had a great time. The next morning included a hungover football discussion, full of lots of mutual respect. It was great.
Sounds great. I like a good natured rivalry, which is why, as a lifelong Steelers fan, I enjoy the company of Browns fans. :)

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I spent a few years living in Ohio when I was a kid, and the Browns were our "local" team. I've got no love for the Ravens.
I lived in Cleveland for 11 years- great town, great people. Really wish their football team would have beat the Rams tonight.

Top Bottom