What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Next you're gonna tell me you smoked Early Morning Pipe after dinner.

Some people just want to watch the world burn.
BF75EBF9-A1B7-4E9B-B196-06B0E3DBE1C0.jpeg

And now, while watching the deer in my backyard and reading some Sherlock Holmes, I sit smoking a bowl of Jolly Old Saint Nick in the middle of summer. Burn baby burn!

Mike H

Instagram Famous
HH ODF in a cob. Tonight I was sure I was tasting Latakia, I know there is not any. I think that’s why I prefer Bold KY to ODF.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Some 2015 HH Vintage Syrian in a Ferndown Bark. I have been hunting down this pipe for ages. I came across it in a pipe shop in Florida. It had to be done.

proxy.php

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Lovely! I treasure my Fendowns, and that one has got everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I was perfectly happy with my collection of pipes, absolutely fine with them, honestly and then I saw this beauty. Such an interesting design, visually and technically.

It’s an interesting design where the stem can be twisted to drain gurgle our the bottom.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Yes I did a bit of googling after seeing it, interesting company, some really unusual designs, I'm definitely keeping my eye out for one, I presume it smokes well otherwise you wouldn't be using it.

Photo Index

It smokes very well for me! They seem to come up every few months and always from an English seller. Good examples tend to go for around 50.00. I had lost several bids sniping at 40.00, but YMMV.

Top Bottom