What's new

Which cartridge razor/disposable razor did you use today and how many shaves?

N.O.S. Gillette Techmatic from 1966, original cartridge, second blade position (4), in honour of the Apollo 11 moon mission 50th anniversary. They are presently in quarantine!
Techmatic 2.JPG

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
N.O.S. Gillette Techmatic from 1966, original cartridge, second blade position (4), in honour of the Apollo 11 moon mission 50th anniversary. They are presently in quarantine!
View attachment 1004588

That's a nice looking razor. I bet if we could do a graph of Techmatic prices over the last three months, we would see we just had a bubble and it's now about to or has popped. Funny how things fly below the radar until the anniversary of XY or Z and then they get renewed popularity.

That's a nice looking razor. I bet if we could do a graph of Techmatic prices over the last three months, we would see we just had a bubble and it's now about to or has popped. Funny how things fly below the radar until the anniversary of XY or Z and then they get renewed popularity.
I hope the bubble has popped.
I don't want any competition for N.O.S. cartridges on ebay!

Dorco Twin =0
tried yesterday using a non lathering cream and did NOT cut anything...so I blamed the cream and used Skinguard.
Today I tried again and nothing w Dorco. Upon inspection these "new" carts are different and I predict defective. They have a blue gel strip at the bottom and the "hair lifter bar" at the top... totally useless....waiting for an official answer from Dorco.....Anyone has tried these "new" twin blades?

Skinguard 14 still Ok, mixed head and face shaves...

N.O.S. Gillette Techmatic from 1966, original cartridge, second blade position (5), in honour of the Apollo 11 moon mission 50th anniversary. Fifth shave on this "blade" and it's still great!
Techmatic 2.JPG

Top Bottom