What's new

DFW Get-together?

This will be the first time I have gone to one of these. What should I expect? Just curious..

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

This will be the first time I have gone to one of these. What should I expect? Just curious..

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

There aren't any special events or anything. A group of guys gathering to discussion shaving and life. Several will bring things to give away and/or show to those interested.

it is fun to meet some of the people in person that you have been chatting with for sometime... putting real faces to the avatars we see all of the time.

Wish I could come, but I'll be in Boston at a conference. Hopefully there will be another get together in future that I can make.

Wish I could come, but I'll be in Boston at a conference. Hopefully there will be another get together in future that I can make.
We've had two others at 6 month intervals. I'll probably switch it out to a year though. Had very small turn-out at the second one, just 3 people.

I just drove in today from Montana but, I am having to leave Wednesday for Louisiana. So, my maybe just changed to a no-go. Least wise for this meet. Sure was looking forward to this as it is relatively close to me. Sorry all.

Mike

I just drove in today from Montana but, I am having to leave Wednesday for Louisiana. So, my maybe just changed to a no-go. Least wise for this meet. Sure was looking forward to this as it is relatively close to me. Sorry all.

Mike
Sorry to hear you won't be able to make it. Getting to Texas just in time to leave.

1) Clay S
2) Classified00_TX
3) Milkcrate
4) JohnnieTime
5) tylehman
6) Clayw
7) BigFoot
8) Gryffindor
9) BobbyB
10) ezcapew49 (+2 maybe)
13) spolct (definite maybe)

1) Clay S
2) Classified00_TX
3) Milkcrate
4) JohnnieTime
5) tylehman
6) Clayw
7) BigFoot
8) Gryffindor
9) BobbyB
10) ezcapew49 (+2 maybe)
13) spolct (definite maybe)[/QUOTE]

Are we all still going? Just wanted to double check who and who’s in.

I’m in [emoji16] also if there something in particular that one of us is interested in (razor,soap,scent,etc.) that someone might have so you can see it. That way you can look at it to help you decide if it’s for you or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1) Clay S
2) Classified00_TX
3) Milkcrate
4) JohnnieTime
5) tylehman
6) Clayw
7) BigFoot
8) Gryffindor
9) BobbyB
10) ezcapew49 (+2 maybe)
13) spolct (definite maybe)

Are we all still going? Just wanted to double check who and who’s in.

I’m in [emoji16] also if there something in particular that one of us is interested in (razor,soap,scent,etc.) that someone might have so you can see it. That way you can look at it to help you decide if it’s for you or not.

I'm still coming. Are your +2 still possible, definite, or nots?

I texted them waiting to hear back. I will let you know once I know about them.

I plan to still be there. I don’t have any shave stuff to pif, but had planned on throwing in a bottle of scotch. If anyone is interested would bring some Texas soap so folks can see what our local folks are producing.

i am going to bring all kinds of stuff just so people can see and maybe smell some soaps and aftershaves that other wanted to sample before committing to buying. i am sure that there are people of all interests, and i will bring most of what i have from Schick, and old Gillette as well as some modern stuff. i am interested in learning more about straight razor maintenance. i can also bring some mustache waxes, if people want to know about that, even thought i don't often use them. i just look forward to talking to some people with an interest in shaving.. my family is not really as interested in my hobby. :)

It was sketchy for a day or two but it looks like I can definitely make it. I have a few give aways and I’ll bring a few razors for show and tell (Karve Brass, Rockwell 6S, EJ 3one6).

[emoji106][emoji41]

Top Bottom