What's new

DFW Get-together?

i am planning to make the drive up and back and will make a day of it, so i hope we get a good turnout this time, i will bring all that i have with some interesting travel razors as well as a couple of wedge razors. i have a few ToOBS aftershaves that people can smell, as well as the Tobac. i also have a few British shaving creams and soap i will bring if anyone is curious. i don't know if any of you handlebar, but i can bring some waxes as well in case anyone is interested.

I would like to make the trip to Arlington but I am not sure if I can make it. Mark as maybe? Driving down from Montana with my son Sunday to Bryan, Texas where I live now. Also a straight shaver by the way since 2014. Still working on my honing as a work in progress.

Mike

i am planning to make the drive up and back and will make a day of it, so i hope we get a good turnout this time, i will bring all that i have with some interesting travel razors as well as a couple of wedge razors. i have a few ToOBS aftershaves that people can smell, as well as the Tobac. i also have a few British shaving creams and soap i will bring if anyone is curious. i don't know if any of you handlebar, but i can bring some waxes as well in case anyone is interested.

A (not) funny thing happened when I was transforming my circle beard/handlebar into a Van Dyke. My wings got clipped. So it was more of a 70's 'stache with a goatee. Further misadventure reduced the goatee into a Chinese-looking under chin thing. It will (eventually) grow back though. So I would be interested in checking out your waxes.

I would like to make the trip to Arlington but I am not sure if I can make it. Mark as maybe? Driving down from Montana with my son Sunday to Bryan, Texas where I live now. Also a straight shaver by the way since 2014. Still working on my honing as a work in progress.

Mike

Will do! Hope you can join us.

Are late arrivals OK? I don't get off work in Far North Fort Worth until 2:30. If so, I'll be there.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Late arrivals fine. I don't think we even ordered food by 30 minutes after start time the first two both times we have met.

People attending so far:
1) Clay S
2) Classified00_TX
3) Milkcrate
4) JohnnieTime
5) tylehman
6) mglindo (maybe)
7) Clayw
8) BigFoot
9) Gryffindor

@BobbyB sounds like your coming, is that correct?

Feel free to add to the list or just say your coming. Just counting so we can ask for seating when we arrive.

I would like to join if I’m not working that day. I will find out a few days before. I will check in and let you all know. I’m in the 76262 area. This would be my first meetup. Looking forward for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to join if I’m not working that day. I will find out a few days before. I will check in and let you all know. I’m in the 76262 area. This would be my first meetup. Looking forward for this.

Good to hear. Hopefully you'll be able to.

People attending so far:
1) Clay S
2) Classified00_TX
3) Milkcrate
4) JohnnieTime
5) tylehman
6) mglindo (maybe)
7) Clayw
8) BigFoot
9) Gryffindor

@BobbyB sounds like your coming, is that correct?

Feel free to add to the list or just say your coming. Just counting so we can ask for seating when we arrive.
At this time, yes, unless something unexpected comes up.

People attending so far:
1) Clay S
2) Classified00_TX
3) Milkcrate
4) JohnnieTime
5) tylehman
6) mglindo (maybe)
7) Clayw
8) BigFoot
9) Gryffindor
10) BobbyB
11)

I have two friends that are interested in going. I don’t know if they’re on this form but they said if there free they will join.

People attending so far:
1) Clay S
2) Classified00_TX
3) Milkcrate
4) JohnnieTime
5) tylehman
6) mglindo (maybe)
7) Clayw
8) BigFoot
9) Gryffindor
10) BobbyB
11) ezcapew49 (+2 maybe)
14)

I'll know better once we get closer to that weekend but I think I'm in.

1) Clay S
2) Classified00_TX
3) Milkcrate
4) JohnnieTime
5) tylehman
6) mglindo (maybe)
7) Clayw
8) BigFoot
9) Gryffindor
10) BobbyB
11) ezcapew49 (+2 maybe)
14) spolct (definite maybe)