What's new

Photo of the Day

This guy put on a terrific set, solo acts take some serious effort!
proxy.php

The bi-annual meetup of American cars in my small village. The car club estimated that around 1,000 American cars would visit the meetup during the weekend.

The club has been allowed to use the sports ground of one of the schools and a field next to it.

The entrance
proxy.php

One of the chicks guarding the entrance, I tried to chat her up, but she was giving me the silent treatment
proxy.php

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Looks great - I would love to visit that place
It was nerve racking for me, near panic attack riding up- no shoulder or guard rails on the road. I was a wreck, and luckily I wasn’t driving. Wanted to get a better picture, but I wanted to get back to “low” ground even more (low ground is about 5000 ft above sea level, the Peak is about 14,500 feet- roughly 4400 meters for the rest of the world).

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Looks great - I would love to visit that place
Oh, and Colorado is great (except for the traffic). I will post couple more pics from the trip soon (Garden of the Gods was beautiful). From a distance the Rockies are impressive. Driving into them is breathtaking.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Went to the Wings Over the Rockies museum. They had some stuff from the Apollo program on display. I thought this board might like this razor- a Monaco wind up razor.

5B00A2F8-2F37-42EF-998B-7EF4D1014A68.jpeg

My favorite plane of all time- the F4 Phantom. It just looks mean.
EFA97278-C7D9-4EED-994C-485C3ECC0FE4.jpeg

Fun razor and a very cool fighter, it is one of my favourites as well - I have a thing for twin engines planes :001_smile

A couple of GM's. I like the Cadillac, the rims fit it quite nicely in my opinion.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Fun razor and a very cool fighter, it is one of my favourites as well - I have a thing for twin engines planes :001_smile

A couple of GM's. I like the Cadillac, the rims fit it quite nicely in my opinion.

proxy.php

proxy.php
Are North American made cars a common sight on the roads in Denmark, they must dwarf what most people are driving outsizing the streets and roads. Finding parking spots?
dave

Very cool shots Cash, I like them a lot.

US cars are maybe not a common sight, but they do show up frequently. There is quite a lot of fans of especially the vintage cars.
I live in a small village with about 3,500 people and it has a US car club with 70 members, and this club make this arrangement in cooperation with another club, so every other year it is here and the other years it is in their city.
They estimated that around 1,000 cars visited during the weekend. I saw Swedish and Norwegian registered cars as well.
If I ever win in the lottery, I could be tempted to buy a mid-sixties Mustang :wink:

Great pics guys!
“My love is bigger than a Honda, yeah it’s bigger than a Suburu”

Yeah, I know neither are pink, but that’s the song that popped into my head.
These are the ones that popped into my head.
Easin' down the highway in a new Cadillac.
I had a fine fox in front, I had three more in the back.

A fine Cadillac cover...

Clash tribute followed by a Cash tribute

........................dave

Very nice - I have never been able to get close to a butterfly, they don't sit still long enough.

How about some shot of a very beautiful Chevrolet Bel-Air.
Got a nice talk about American cars in general and this beauty in particular with the proud owner.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Top Bottom