What's new

Any Reviews on the GC open comb ?

Graydog

Biblical Innards
I'm assuming that someone has to be shaving with RR Game Changer Open comb
Being that they are always sold out:)
Just curious how it compares with the .84 SB version .

I too would like to hear more. When the .68 and .84 SBs came out there was a lot of positive chatter. Have not seen much on the new OC or Jaws. Not sure what that means. I am guessing both will be more aggressive than the .84 SB with the Jaws being the most aggressive but this is just speculation.

+2. Our local supplier has them up on their website. Be good to hear some thoughts before buying one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ordered mine today while less than patiently waiting for another stainless razor. If I manage to get a few shaves in before anyone else responds, I'll do my best to give a side by side review. The .84 SB is one of my favorites.

+2. Our local supplier has them up on their website. Be good to hear some thoughts before buying one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

How is that? Isn’t it a RR exclusive?

If they have a Super Knurl GC OC, is certainly love to be pointed in their direction...

I had hoped the Jaws would sell out before I gave into temptation. After 2 days I couldn't stop myself, ordered a Jaws. Don't even know what handle it comes with. I was counting on the rest of you to run out their stock. You let me down. Lol. Will post review after I have used it a few times.

I'm also torn between the Jaws and the OC. My favorite is the SB .84.. Decisions decisions..

If only RR made both available at the same time, I might have been tempted to just get both.

I currently have the Gamechanger OC and am waiting on the Jaws. For me the OC is very smooth with just a touch more blade feel than the .84 solid bar but the efficiency of the shave is greater than the increase in blade feel. Once I receive the Jaws I will do a side by side comparison of all 3.

I currently have the Gamechanger OC and am waiting on the Jaws. For me the OC is very smooth with just a touch more blade feel than the .84 solid bar but the efficiency of the shave is greater than the increase in blade feel. Once I receive the Jaws I will do a side by side comparison of all 3.

Looking forward to the side by side comparison.

I may have to give the Gamechanger OC a shot. Currently the GC .84 is the only DE I'm using. I also use three SE razors: RR Hawk, Gem MMOC and Suppy Injector. The GC provides a good shave and it's a pleasure to use, but my SE's shave a bit closer with the same daily 2 pass shave. If the OC shaves just a bit closer, it would be a real winner for me.

Top Bottom