What's new

Photo of the Day

Thank you Gents :001_smile

Yes, it is a Clio Sport Tourer 1,5 dCi
- I like the flexibility of a station car (although a small one), and my yearly mileage makes diesel the best option. Not bringing taxes into the equation, I prefer the torque and lower revs from a diesel.

Sun Dog.jpg

A Sun Dog around Pine Bluffs Wyoming yesterday. Was much brighter and vibrant before I got to the camera.

Nice! I've seen those before, but never knew what they were called. They usually come in pairs though right ?one one on each side of the sun, or am I thinking of something else?
Not sure what the cause is, I've been told, just can't recall. Only have seen a few, this was one of the better ones

I've just landed a new job and had a busy morning going by my new company to sign the contract, then heading to my current to resign and to make use of the journey, I brought my camera and saw what I could find along the nearby sea shore.

See the seagull (European herring gull)
proxy.php

I've just landed a new job and had a busy morning going by my new company to sign the contract, then heading to my current to resign and to make use of the journey, I brought my camera and saw what I could find along the nearby sea shore.

See the seagull (European herring gull)
proxy.php

wow!
congratulations and much success in your new role!!

Those are super Troy! Are you enjoying the macro lens yet?
dave
Thanks Dave. Still getting used to it. With the 14-140 and tubes I would do a lot of my focusing with the zoom, so that's kind of different now. Also I had to get a little closer to get as much magnification so sometimes I find myself too close. It is smaller, lighter, and the front element doesn't extend so those are all pluses. I also think it gives more room for my flash and haven't had issues of the lens casting a shadow like I use to have. Definitely sharper too, especially towards the edges. All and all I'm pretty happy with it and feel like and feel like I'm starting to get the hang of it.

Been out the last couple of days with the camera, but unfortunately I have struggled to get some interesting shots.
I still try though, because there is also something learned when it doesn't come together.

A very small marina I passed, with The Great Belt Bridge in the background
proxy.php

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I call this “Insanity”. Had a damn near panic attack riding up Pikes Peak (stepdaughter was driving). I snapped a few pics of crazy people out near the edge, then got the hell out of there.

19B3CB2D-1BF6-4030-B5A9-BF4D9C31FC71.jpeg

Top Bottom