What's new

Stirling Syndicate

MITA is quickly becoming one of my favs. I especially like how the cold builds with each pass. The final cold water splash really sets it off.

I’ve been using the MITA glacial bath soap the past couple of weeks. A delightful scent and wonderful cooling sensation in all the right places after a hot day!

Stirling soaps is really one of the best soap company out there. They give you a full tub of soap at a really bargain price point. I love my MITA and was happy to get the glacier version they offered this summer.
They offer many different scents and the sample pucks you can buy with the sample AS makes a great low cost offer set.
Plus who doesn't LOVE the sample free item they include in every order. It is one of the few places where I will order just from them there product. Someone pointed out once and I was not aware that they offer a menthol or glacier option on all there after shaves.

Flashing back to my teen years with this one from Stirling! Great lather & terrific rendition of English Leather. Now let's see some Hai Karate & Jade East clones to relive my youth!

Amen brother! Stirling British Leather is a great Leather type scent. Hi Karate & Jade East are wonderful scents as well and have been on the hunt for a close "clone" of Hi Karate so far the only one i know of is Lo Haiku by PAA and already have their Et Tu which smells exactly like Brut.

Hello,
I am a big fan, like many, of Rod's Stirling Soap... I just ordered a new supply including Ben Franklin bath soap, shave soap, AS and witch-hazel. I also ordered more Sandalwood AS and Eau de Toilette. I also like Proraso Red AS. Stirling's scent is one of the best Sandalwoods in my opinion and my face/head feel great after a shave with any Stirling AS. Proraso's shea oil is great feeling as well but the scent does not last long

Has anyone tried combining the 2? If so, what ratio?

Thank you,

Joseph

This wasn't planned but it happened none-the-less.

Shaved yesterday with Stirling Glacial Lemon Chill. I probably loaded the brush with too much soap and ended up with way more lather than I needed. So, left it in the bowl/mug. I wondered "will be any good tomorrow?". "I think I'll find out."

This morning it was pretty flat and separated. The foam had completely collapsed and it looked about like old dishwater. So, I said "what the heck" and wet my RR plisynth and shook out the excess and started working the leftovers. I figured I was just wasting my time with it.

I can't say that it came back to 100% of what it was yesterday, but surprisingly it sure was a good 90%. It took a little longer (actually quite a bit longer) but the results were way better than I expected. Not one to leave an experiment half finished, I grabbed my Mongoose SE and gave myself a good 3 pass. The soap performed almost about as good as yesterday. Would I do it again? It certainly seemed like a decent experiment, so maybe. Maybe with another soap brand. Do I really want to try it again? Maybe not. The whole thing seems kinda icky, but hey I'm the only one using it.

So there you have it. Should I ever have to do it again (don't know why I would) I know that I could without too much issue.

I know that I really like my Stirling soaps and that they're one of the more highly rated and recommended soaps, but now I have a whole different outlook on just how fantastic they really are.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Leftover lather simply dehydrates; adding water back makes it usable again. In ye days of olde, folks lathering on their puck in the mug probably didn't rinse their soap and built the next lather from both leftover+new soap pickup.

I’m not sure if this is the right place for this sort of comment or not. Mods, please move if not appropriate.

I made my first order from Stirling recently- several shave soaps, A/S’s, soaps, etc. Had only recently heard of them and discovered their website. Fast delivery from Arkansas to NJ. One of the A/S bottles leaked and was empty on delivery. I emailed Stirling explaining the situation and within 1 hour had a response from the owner Rod stating that he was sending a replacement bottle. The replacement plus some sample soap was in my hands in 2 days. GREAT customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom