What's new

What shave equipment did you buy today

Maggard MR3 handle on the way.

Zenith Copper Handle Big Boar shave brush 28 X 57mm B28

Gillette Prewar 1932 Safety Razor

All 3 should be arriving next week.

Feather ProGuard blades and Kai Titan Pinks. Love my new Feather SS, and I'm looking forward to experimenting with different blades.

Clubman Lustray Blue Spice AS
Element Botanicals Man up tonic
clubman-lustray-blue-spice-4.jpg man-tonic.jpg

Ordered and waiting on Proraso Green pre-shave and tub of croap, a bottle o Speick AS splash, (first time trial for the Speick and the pre-shave, only used Proaraso Green as CO Bigelow in the tube), and a bottle of a frag called Lisboa by Zara, to replace a waning bottle of Body Shop Kistna, they are supposed to be identical but 1/2 the price.

Not today, but over the past few days I've picked up a Gillette 1970 Black Handled Flair Tip (just to have), a 1957 Red Tip (because I've been dying to try one), and a 1958 Gillette Fatboy (because I've always wanted one).

I bought the Fatboy from a local shop that also makes shave balms and soaps that are "hand crafted in small batches using the finest oils and butters". So I'm getting some of those plus a shave bowl and a silver tip badger brush as part of a set w/ the Fatboy. Can't wait to get them all. I'm just sorry I only have 1 face to shave everyday!

Been back to DE shaving for the last three years after straying from it for a long time. Pulled the trigger on an R41 head - arrives tomorrow so I can see for myself what all the fuss is about...

Been back to DE shaving for the last three years after straying from it for a long time. Pulled the trigger on an R41 head - arrives tomorrow so I can see for myself what all the fuss is about...

Get Ready for an Awesome shave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up 4 Palmolive shave sticks in my local Superdrug today. 75p each.

They had plenty left despite Palmolive shave sticks being recently discontinued in the UK.

Top Bottom