What's new

What are you currently eyeballing?

Got my eyes on couple of mild razors but just on the wish list. I'm running out of room so trying to slow down the purchases.

Razorock GC .68, Razorock Lupo, Razorock Baby smooth, and Schick Krona.

I'm slowing down on the RAD a bit...
I would like a 0.86 WR1 and a Charcoal Lvl 3 baseplate and hammered or magnum handle to go with my Lvl 2 razor. Oh... and a Timeless OC Bronze. Then that's actually about it.

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
upload_2019-7-7_20-54-4.gif

Vikings Blade razors seem like rebranded Chinese ones. Take a look at Ali before buying one, maybe they have it at a better price.

I hear ya! - Seems like there's constantly some eye candy I want to try. Having several nice shaving razors, I need another razor like a need another razor about as much as a passed out drunk needs another shot. What I really need to do is part with some of the lesser used razors I already have.....so I can buy others! :117:

Thankfully, my wife doesn't really know just how many I have.

I'd like to try a Game Changer, Charcoal Goods 2/3, Maybe a Titanium Timeless (I have their 95 OC in SS), and for those rushed mornings a Oneblade Genesis or Hybrid.

After acquiring 24 de razors and 2 straights, not really looking for a anything anymore. Although, I wil be eyeballing the Razorock Jaws, Stirling`s SS offering and a couple of others. None are necessary, but fun to check out.

My Ti95DC is the end game for me!! It completely moved out all other razors I had and gives me great quality shaves. I don't think there's anything possible beyond that...

I’m also eyeing up a Rockwell 6S.

Between that and the gunmetal 6C.

Hmmm.....
The gunmetal C is truly a thing of beauty! For me, it's the one razor I will never again be without. The S is also stunning, and I almost went that route (and heck, I STILL might), but YouTubers KevyShaves and Matt Pisarcik say that the matte finish of the S drags slightly more across the face than the C. If I could somehow convince Rockwell to sell me a 2S (instead of a 2C) with the 2/4 plate (instead of the 1/3), man I would pick that thing up in a heartbeat!

Got nothing.

My Timeless .95 has usurped the Karve, and everything else as well.

Can’t imagine a better razor.

I need to get rid of stuff.

I thought about calling it this The Compulsive Gentleman's Thread.

You haven't bought it...yet. Maybe you won't. Maybe. And you sure as heck don't need it.

But you keep going to the vendor's site to look at it. And you've read its reviews. Consumed the Youtube videos about it. And you've already began an interior dialogue of rationalization.

For me, currently, it is the Viking Blades Emperor, leaning towards the Augustus edition. Although chrome looks good too.

View attachment 997079

No, don't need it. Yes, I know it is basically a Ming Shi 3000 with a thicker handle and handle texture. But still...that sucker would stick out on my shelf.

I own the Emporer. it is now my favorite razor. love how thick and heavy it is and the two sided razor edge.

So what is it for you?

Top Bottom