The "I'm gonna be a minimalist if it kills me" PIF

Do you want to participate in the PIF?

• Yes

Votes: 56 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 12 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Five years ago (give or take a few days), I offered up a mystery box PIF to the members of this community to celebrate a few personal shaving milestones and to start down the path of shaving minimalism. Somehow, the whole minimalism thing slipped by-the-by and five years later, I still have an excessive amount of shaving gear to deal with.

So, in the same spirit of thankfulness to those who had pointed me towards some really cool shaving gear over the years and a dogged determination to walk the minimalist path, I am once again going to clean up and package the razors in my shave den that I don't plan to use any longer (along with a couple of other little goodies just for fun) and send the package to one lucky winner, anywhere in the world. I'll pay the shipping cost.

Here are the eligibility rules for the PIF:
  1. You must meet the guidelines for participation in the B/S/T as defined here: INFO! - B&B's new BST guidelines
That's pretty much it.

I'm going to set this up as a poll where you can vote Yes if you want to participate in the PIF (you don't need to vote no if you don't want to participate in the PIF; the polling feature requires at least two options).

You need to vote on the poll if you want to be counted in; a response in the thread, while awesome, won't count.
The poll will close for responses on July 20, 2019.

When the poll closes, I'll grab the list of members who voted to be in, plop their names into a spreadsheet, assign a number to each name, and randomly select a winner using random.org. I'll announce the winner by PM and also in this thread.

Thanks to everyone for the help, advice, suggestions, and just plain old conversation you provided me along the way!

This is awesome and something I need to do as well.

This is the last PIF I’m gonna enter until I do one of my own.

Way too many soaps and razors in this house right now.

Thanks for the PIF man, good luck with the minimalism.

I am in, and voted in the poll. I typically give things away below the radar. If I am the lucky winner, I will continue to pass things along, although I really love open comb and straight razors.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

"I'm going to make it through this year, if it kills me." Just thought it fit the theme of the thread. And it's a great anthem.

Top Bottom