What's new

Craving Shaving Duro knot

So i read about Craving Shaving brushes here and just wanted to know if anyone has one with the Duro knot and can compare with other popular synthetic brushes from Yaqi, TurnNShave, ApShaveCo
Any help will be much appreciated
Oleg

So i read about Craving Shaving brushes here and just wanted to know if anyone has one with the Duro knot and can compare with other popular synthetic brushes from Yaqi, TurnNShave, ApShaveCo
Any help will be much appreciated
Oleg
This is my second brush from CravingShaving, this one is the Duro knot, works just as good as my Yaqi brushes and in my opinion much nicer handles.
He does nice work and ships very fast.
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

This is my second brush from CravingShaving, this one is the Duro knot, works just as good as my Yaqi brushes and in my opinion much nicer handles.
He does nice work and ships very fast.
proxy.php

Very beautiful
Do you have Big Bruce or Stirling 2 band synthetic by any chance?

Which one is the last one?
If you look up West Coast Shaving they have a large selection of Yaqi brushes, that's where I got mine.
To answer your question, I am pretty sure they only discribe the brush by color. They also have different knots to choose from.

The Duro knot is from PAA. I love it as it has plenty of backbone but still feel very soft. I got couple of Craving Shaving brushes that I enjoy using. The Supervisor knot is very stiff though. It feels like the first gen synthetics. It has its place for people who like to be rough with their brushes.

This is my first Craving Shaving "Summer Storm" Brush with Duro knot.

CS Mail Call 1.jpg

Thanks for the reply
I ordered Yaqi Timberwolf and High Mountain brushes from WCS plus CravingShaving brush with Duro knot

The Duro knot is awesome. I have a Craving Shaving brush with it, and it has (I think) more backbone and softer tips than a Tuxedo knot. Honestly I'm surprised I don't hear more about it, or see more artisan brush makers offer it, because it is maybe the best synthetic knot I have (but I only have one Plissoft and a few Tuxedos besides the Duro). The bulb shape can face lather very well, but it fits into a bowl really well too. Just a beautiful knot.

The Duro knot is awesome. I have a Craving Shaving brush with it, and it has (I think) more backbone and softer tips than a Tuxedo knot. Honestly I'm surprised I don't hear more about it, or see more artisan brush makers offer it, because it is maybe the best synthetic knot I have (but I only have one Plissoft and a few Tuxedos besides the Duro). The bulb shape can face lather very well, but it fits into a bowl really well too. Just a beautiful knot.
I don't have any brushes with Tuxedo knot, only Timberwolf and I really love my brush with Duro knot, it is very soft and has most backbone than any other brush I have. It is my favorite while I have brushes with softer bristles

Top Bottom