What's new

PIF: Saponificio Varesino 70th Anniversary

I'm in.
What a generous PIF!
20190703_075432.jpg
I love my omega trecolore boar brush.

I'm in. Unfortunately, my favorites have already been mentioned -- all 3 proraso soaps, and the green aftershave! Thanks for the opportunity.

I'm in. I think my favorite so far is Proraso Green Shave soap as I don't think I've tried too many Italian products.

I've generally avoided PIFs this year (since I'm trying to winnow my inventory), but this is too good to pass up. I'm in. My favorite Italian product that I use currently is Antica Barbieria Colla Almond Oil Aftershave Milk, but I think I like the Apricot Hull AS even more.

I'm in. Fav Italian product is the Proraso Pre-shave balm. I have not found a replacement of equal quality. GD pre-shave comes close btw, give it a try if you are into pre-shaves :)

I'm in. All my Italian stuff has been said but I'll go a different route. My favorite Italianish seller is Italian barber!

Not in, as I definitely don't need another soap, and I don't use scented AS...

But I'd be remiss if I didn't make sure my Razorock Blue Barbershop was included. Love the scent. Citrus and powder forward barbershop. Ok, might need to use it tonight now. [emoji16]

I'm in. I was lucky enough to get my hands on the bar soap, but never picked up the shave soap or AS. My favorite is my Fatip Grande. It's a razor I hate to love, because it does have the dreaded alignment issues, but the shaves are great anyway.

I'm in.

I'm not going to tell you about my favorite Italian product. Instead I will tell you about my favorite soap, which happens to be Italian. It is Abatte Y La Mantia "Don Jose".

Scent features coconut and banana, reminds me of suntan lotion in the best possible way. I grew up in Florida, always near a beach. It was wonderful. Don Joses' elevated version of tanning lotion scent brings back enough of those days to put a smile on me. The soap has some menthol, nicely cool, it draws no tears. It is a very soft soap, appears pearlescent. Slick, superb lather, great post. Don Jose checks all the boxes.

At my execution, granted one last shave, DJ would be my soap.

Top Bottom