What's new

The Game Changer

371A6F7A-F458-452C-8B14-E2446E9D63A3.jpeg
Just got my RR .84 GC OC. First shave in and I certainly need to use it more before I get too excited but with 2 days growth it cleared my beard in 2 passes very easily without irritation or nicks. I need to do a side by side with it against a razor that now costs 10x more. I got the Ti Halo Handle with it and I think it’s a perfect match.
NOTE this is the regular OC not the Jaws

View attachment 993038 Just got my RR .84 GC OC. First shave in and I certainly need to use it more before I get too excited but with 2 days growth it cleared my beard in 2 passes very easily without irritation or nicks. I need to do a side by side with it against a razor that now costs 10x more. I got the Ti Halo Handle with it and I think it’s a perfect match.
Nice photo there buddy! Sounds like that OC RR GC is a great performer!

Congrats on getting one!

View attachment 993038 Just got my RR .84 GC OC. First shave in and I certainly need to use it more before I get too excited but with 2 days growth it cleared my beard in 2 passes very easily without irritation or nicks. I need to do a side by side with it against a razor that now costs 10x more. I got the Ti Halo Handle with it and I think it’s a perfect match.

Is it just me, or does it look a lot more shiny than the straight bar versions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That is great to hear. Can't wait to see the side by side comparison. Could you please take some up close pictures of the head?
Thank you
Happy shaves my friend
Jason

FE619384-FA1C-447E-B47D-F9BA7CBD11CA.jpeg
8313C013-CED3-4C21-9020-588DE66F9B96.jpeg
01027A1D-269F-4F56-A116-15C019E06070.jpeg
Here is a few pics one side by side with the .84 SOlid bar. Sorry it’s getting dark here so pictures aren’t the best

Looks nice, I’m a big fan of the .84/.68. I’m sure if I’ll pick this one up or not. I’d have a had time resisting a dual comb GC head though.

Very nice. My mind is made up. I'm gonna have to get one. Waiting for a review on "Jaws". That thing looks almost dangerous.

I will have to get one.just waiting for the
New batch.

Yep, .84 OC is an insta buy for me as soon as I can manage to get one through checkout! It’ll be a big jump for me to go from the .68 to this, but I’ve wanted an OC that’s a little easier use for daily shaves than my Piccolo.

@Shavemd Thanks for the photos, that looks interesting. I might have to get me one. I hope they sale just the base plate at some point in the future.
Happy shaves
Jason

Top Bottom