What's new

4 pack

Would like to know out of the 4, Haslinger, Tabac, Stirling and MWF what would the top performer be, not looking at post shave as I use a moisturizer with sunscreen just looking at which one performs the best.

Anthony

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Would like to know out of the 4, Haslinger, Tabac, Stirling and MWF what would the top performer be, not looking at post shave as I use a moisturizer with sunscreen just looking at which one performs the best.

Anthony

Interesting question. Two (Has and MWF) are virtually unscented ... Tabac; scent is strong love/hate and Stirling (depends which: many).

All four are very, very good performers. MWF, little harder to use.

AA

Tabac gives perfect lather almost instantly in any water. I haven't tried Haslinger.

Haslinger gives perfect lather almost instantly in any water. I haven't tried Tabac. :)

(I love MWF and think Stirling is excellent too - can't get past the smell of Tabac)

No experience with Haslinger. The other three are all good (I just tried Stirling and love it).

Tabac - Excellent lather with a polarizing scent. I personally can't stand it and I really tried to like it.
MWF - Lather requires a little more work than the others. Has the best post-shave feel of all.
Stirlilng - Lots of scents and great lather.

I’ve owned all 4

Tough call, but Haslinger would be my top pick. I really like the Sage scent.

I do really like MWF, but it’s super finicky for me and a pain to get a perfect lather

Tabac performance is great but the scent is seriously awful

Stirling has great slickness and has some cool scents.

I’ve only used stirrings out of the 4 it’s is a great soap a good scents I just can’t bring myself to try tabac I hate the tobacco scents and some of the stronger ones I smelled even nauseate me so for the price it’s just not worth trying if I could get it in a different scent or unscented I would probably try it I’ve not seen anything negative about it’s performance haslinger and mwf are on my to try list

Top Bottom