What's new

PIF: Take a razor, add a razor

@MyOldKentuckyHome -- would you please confirm whether you've been able to send the box along?
Your last post indicated just what you planned to include.

@spolct -- do you have any info for us, please, since you were next on the list?

He checked in with me to get my address when he received the box but I haven't heard anything since. My guess is that life is getting in the way and he has more pressing matters to attend to than a box of razors. I'm sure he'll pop back in here pretty soon with an update. I hope things are going alright on his end.

Well if all else fails I am the one who shipped out the box last so I have his address. If everyone thinks it would be a good idea I can send him a letter via snail mail. That might be weird though. What do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if all else fails I am the one who shipped out the box last so I have his address. If everyone thinks it would be a good idea I can send him a letter via snail mail. That might be weird though. What do you guys think?

If you do that make sure it has a return receipt so you know he received it. Unless something catastrophic happened or otherwise precludes him from internet access it takes all of a minute or so to log in and send off a quick message to let everyone know that things are going to be delayed for whatever reasons. You'll know if he scammed the box of razors or not if you send out a snail mail letter depending who signs for it, response or lack of one.

I was planning to send out a certified letter that requires signature in just a couple days. I am going to be very polite. I really wanted this box to continue.

I'll also add the the other box posted above is still going. I actually have it in my possession at the moment. There isn't as big of an assortment, but there is definitely some good stuff in there (plus it's been growing).

I've been helping a friend all week. I'm going to get it and see if I can get someone to take it to the post office and mail it off with signature required. It will be in the mail by wed of this coming week. I will keep everyone updated as I send it get the confirmation and anything else.

I've been helping a friend all week. I'm going to get it and see if I can get someone to take it to the post office and mail it off with signature required. It will be in the mail by wed of this coming week. I will keep everyone updated as I send it get the confirmation and anything else.

Did you have his address?

I do have his address. It was given to me so I could send a letter. I am going to be very polite since we don't know what happened. Maybe God forbid he is in the hospital or something happened in his life. If whoever gets the letter reads it I am going to give them the website address and the forum so if he cannot get on here they can. I am going to also give my address so they can write back. I'm also going to give an email address so they can email if they want. But I will keep everyone updated.

Top Bottom