What's new

Polished Timeless Ti! I can't wait!

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Oh well, I just caved and bought a polished .68 SB smooth cap. I have a stainless .95 OC and it was a bit much for a daily driver. Hopefully the .68 TI will fit the bill.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Very happy Ti68 owner here ...amazing daily driver.

AA

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Timeless polished Ti came today.
The finish is flawless.
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
so gorgeous
congrats to all getting them
they say limited edition in the email
I cant justify it right now given other spending going on with remodeling. Ugh.

they say limited edition in the email
I checked with Timeless this morning and Matt confirmed these will be a regular part of their lineup and not limited. The processing time just takes longer than a normal order due to the polish work and maybe if we are lucky someday other handle variations will be available. Here's for hoping!

When I spoke with Matt from Timeless he said they got slammed with purchases last night when it went up on the website. Nevertheless I ordered a DC 95 plate/cap which will take a little longer as the DC needs to be made special according to Matt. Personally I don't like the (appearance) Ti (or Bronze) handle so I didn't order it but plan to use a TiBam titanium handle which should go nicely with the polished Timeless head. We shall see in a week or so.

When I spoke with Matt from Timeless he said they got slammed with purchases last night when it went up on the website. Nevertheless I ordered a DC 95 plate/cap which will take a little longer as the DC needs to be made special according to Matt. Personally I don't like the (appearance) Ti (or Bronze) handle so I didn't order it but plan to use a TiBam titanium handle which should go nicely with the polished Timeless head. We shall see in a week or so.

I put my order in about 5 eastern time yesterday afternoon. Interested to see how long it takes them to fulfill it.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Maybe this new release will result in some people selling their matte Ti :p
I've got matte Ti, and soap haze just wipes off ... but that will be true of the polished, too, I guess.

A beautiful and rock-hard metal, no matter which polish.

AA

Graydog

Biblical Innards
It will be interesting to see what the difference in glide will be if any and if it really effects the shave.

I was holding one in my hand yesterday when I was at their shop. It was going to Florida. I know they are going to be a very sot after by many people. They are Beautiful. The finish is Amazing!
I purchased a mate finished one for myself.
My first Ti. The

Congratulations! What a great opportunity to be able to walk into their business in person and talk shop!

It will be interesting to see what the difference in glide will be if any and if it really effects the shave.
I would imagine the glide on the new polished Ti would be the same as the polished SS. For what its worth I just recently sold my polished SS95DC and the glide wasn't what I would call noticeable over my Ti95SB...

Graydog

Biblical Innards
I have a SS .95 OC and for the past 2 years and a .68 SB SS for 2 weeks I also have had my Ti .68 SB for 2 weeks . And the biggest difference is the weight , but the Ti does feel smoother over both SS . razors even being matte finish.

My limited experience with Titanium razors (Paradigm Ti & RR Baby Smooth Ti) has been absolute smoothness and the approximate 60% weight in comparison to stainless steel makes for an exceptional shave.

I ordered mine Tuesday night and I just got a shipping notification this afternoon.[emoji846]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Mail call!
0281F34E-E06C-441F-9CC9-17375730DEC8.jpeg
I picked up a stainless .95 head off the Timeless return section recently. I’ve been really impressed with it and decided to pickup the polished Ti handle for it. Looks great and I really like the balance.

Mail call!
View attachment 992763
I picked up a stainless .95 head off the Timeless return section recently. I’ve been really impressed with it and decided to pickup the polished Ti handle for it. Looks great and I really like the balance.
Wow, that looks close to SS color/shade, look good. In person if you didn't know just looking at it is it the same color, hard to tell from that one picture. I had wondered about that

Wow, that looks close to SS color/shade, look good. In person if you didn't know just looking at it is it the same color, hard to tell from that one picture. I had wondered about that
It’s a very close match. The high shine on the Timeless makes it harder to tell. I really had to scrutinize it before I was certain of a difference. The Ti is a very slightly darker grey to the more silver-toned stainless. Only the most ocd among us would notice or be bothered by the difference. I love the match and the balance of the ss head and Ti handle. I’m happy with my “totally necessary” purchase. ;)

Top Bottom